Moderator Control Panel ]

Download copies of magazine

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Download copies of magazine

Postby lizbos » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:02 pm

In the front of my print version is a section inviting me to download digital copy of mag but I can't find where I can do that. I cannot store my printed copies and would love to have digital copies to refer to in the future. Help would be much appreciated.
lizbos

Re: Download copies of magazine

Postby Singleton1922 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi, I'm not at all sure that it's possible to do that with the printed magazine. When I had a problem with storing mine I cancelled my print subscription and started the digital one so that I can view on my tablet. From time to time there is an offer when you can purchase back issues (from about April 2012) for a one-off payment. I think the cost at that time was £40.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Singleton1922

Postby Rosemary Collins » Tue May 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Just a note that I've moved this topic to the 'Magazine feedback' section. Someone from the magazine should answer your question soon.
Rosemary Collins
Editorial Assistant
Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Rosemary Collins

Postby Editor » Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi lizbos, sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. Thanks for drawing this to my attention. We really need to change this box as it is not clear at all. I think I've seen this page so many times I've stopped seeing it! You can buy digital editions of the magazine and, as was pointed out, we sometimes do special offers where you can buy all the issues we have digitised in one go. These offers tend to come up fairly regularly on our Facebook page. You can also buy them from Google Play, the App Store, Pocketmags and buysubscriptions.com. I would also recommend readly.com which is a magazine subscription site where you pay £7.99 a month and you get access to thousands of magazines, including Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine and its back issues. It's really good value if you live in a household that usually subscribes to more than one magazine or you like the idea of reading lots of different magazines.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Postby ewanarm » Mon May 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi,

My local library offers free access to dozens of digital magazines through Zinio for libraries including WDYTYA. Check your local libraries website and you might be lucky

Sent from my SM-J510FN using WDYTYA Forum mobile app
ewanarm

Return to Magazine chat