Moderator Control Panel ]

Help with finding a grave Please

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

Help with finding a grave Please

Postby chrissclark » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi would anyone kindly be able to help me or point me in the right direction in finding a grave of the following person...

Harriet Edna Harrison Died 18th September 1957 age 51 at Lancaster Moor Hospital of Congestive heart failure her death was registered on the 25th September and the Registrar was a Neville Hurst.

I am trying to locate the grave for Harriets daughter who will be 80 this year as she never knew what happened to her mother after she was admitted to Lancaster moor hospital when she was 2 and she was sent to Leyfield Poor Law School West Derby Liverpool...it is her last wish to visit her mothers grave if at all possible

Any help would be hugely appreciated even if only to find the cemetery where she may be thank you and re foir reading and regards Christine
chrissclark

Re: Help with finding a grave Please

Postby beacon » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:00 pm

E-mail: cemeteries@lancaster.gov.uk

Telephone: 01524 582635

These are contact details for the local Cemeteries Dept. My husband has always found them very helpful when searching for family graves in the Lancaster area.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
beacon

Re: Help with finding a grave Please

Postby chrissclark » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Thank you so much for that information Beacon....I'll e.mail them now
chrissclark

Return to General research queries