Moderator Control Panel ]

WHERE DID IT GO?

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

WHERE DID IT GO?

Postby pre1837 » Fri May 16, 2008 2:13 am

On the inside back cover of the April Edition we were told we would get info of the six celebs appearing in the new series of WDYTYA in the May edition. What happened. They didn't appear.
Interested in the surname SNELL circa 1910, Middlesex. and Claudia Vail nee Snell, living and married in Canada from about 1912/16.

Any information is Crown Copyright, from http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"
pre1837

RE: WHERE DID IT GO?

Postby Annie08 » Sat May 17, 2008 2:56 am

Hi, I've just gone through the June issue and I'm not sure either. On page 9 it does state that David Suchet and Ainsley Harriot will also be featured in this series so we are now up to 8 celebrities - thats better than 6! Perhaps due to the constraints of space it couldn't be included and we should look forward to July's issue. I, however, will not read too much of any articles about the new series until after transmission as I like the surprise of 'watching' for the first time.

Annie08
Annie08

Postby Editor » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:40 pm

Hello, we thought the series was going to air in May but it has been moved. We will now be doing a preview of the 8 celebrities in our July issue. And don't worry about us revealing too much! We wouldn't want to spoil the programmes for our readers...
Editor
Site Admin

Postby sarkysod » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:20 am

Celebs? Give me a break! Jasus! What is it with you people? Get into a conversation with the vast majority of them and you've solved the mystery of the missing link! Yes OK some are witty and intelligent too. BUT only some *sigh* maybe I'm biased?
sarkysod

Return to Genealogy chat