Moderator Control Panel ]

Edward V. Robbins Headstone Help

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

Re: Edward V. Robbins Headstone Help

Postby woodchal » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Have you tried a personal message through the forum
woodchal

Postby MillyMollyMandy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:47 pm

woodchal wrote:Have you tried a personal message through the forum

Yes, but no luck, sadly.
MillyMollyMandy

Postby woodchal » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:57 pm

Google GemmaLRF and you will see that someone posts on other sites using that name - same person - might offer an alternative route for contact?
woodchal

Postby MillyMollyMandy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:52 pm

I tried that as well. I found a lady on Facebook who appeared to be the same as the Gemma on here but despite messaging her got no reply.
I'll have a search to see if there's any other mention of the user name and see if I can contact her elsewhere. I don't want to stalk or harass the poor woman but I'd kick myself if I was sending messages to an unused FB account or if the email address attached to this forum is no longer operative.

For the record, if you do see this Gemma, and aren't sure that I am who I say I am I'm more than willing to offer some form of proof. :)
MillyMollyMandy

Postby gemmalrf1 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:30 am

Hey MillyMollyMandy!

Gemma here, although I am under a different username - I've forgotten the password on my other account and my (numerous!) attempts this morning to reset it don't seem to be working, so I've had to create a whole new account.

I'm so sorry it looked like I was ignoring you - I haven't logged in for a while and I've been travelling quite a lot these last few months so haven't been doing as much genealogy :-) I'm now back, settled and starting up again and have finally seen all the other messages here.

It's really nice to have another Robbins out there and I'd love to compare notes so please PM me on this account! I'm Frank (son of Arthur and Annie) Robbins' great-granddaughter - will be great to know which one you are descended from!

@Calno4 - thank you so so much for the information and pictures. They're fantastic!

Gemma
x
gemmalrf1

Postby gemmalrf » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:15 am

Hello,

Rosemary Collins has very kindly changed my password for me from her side so I can log in to my original account again.

MillyMollyMandy - I've sent you a PM :-)

Gemma
gemmalrf

Previous

Return to General research queries