Moderator Control Panel ]

Bonus Content

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Bonus Content

Postby claireanderson » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Don't know if anyone will be able to help me. I have subscribed for almost 2 years and have downloaded all the bonus content, except for issues 110-112, due to having a lot on with family bereavements and other issues. As these have now expired I cannot download them, does anyone know of any other way I can get them? I'm really annoyed at myself for not realising earlier but it hasn't been a very good year for me. Thanks for any help.

Claire
claireanderson

Re: Bonus Content

Postby Jon Bauckham » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi Claire,

I've just sent you an email about this.

Best wishes,
Jon
Jon Bauckham

Postby ElaineMartin57 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi, I was just going to ask a similar question - due to a mixture of family commitments and my own poor memory I have realised that I didn't download the bonus content from Issue 113, the North London content. I am particularly upset by this as a big chunk of my family hail from North London and the content might be useful to me. Is there any way of still getting this bonus content? Thanks Elaine
ElaineMartin57

Postby Jon Bauckham » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:22 am

Hi Elaine,

I'll send you an email now.

Best,
Jon
Jon Bauckham

Postby lizbos » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:51 pm

I can't find how to start new thread so replying to this one . I've tried email but email reported as invalid!

Hi

Hi have tried IE and Google browsers which both allow me to put in code and see download links. However tho I have tried download buttons for all documents at the bottom of page and via individual doc, I repeatedly get an error message

Please help me

Liz Bosley

Sent from my SM-G930F using WDYTYA Forum mobile app
lizbos

Postby Editor » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Hi Liz, I've sent you a private message about this.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Postby Editor » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:15 am

Hi, sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I'm only alerted when new threads are started so I missed this. Our licence for the content expires after six months so I'm afraid we can't supply it after that time.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Magazine chat