Moderator Control Panel ]

Problem uploading an image

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here

Problem uploading an image

Postby Gene-al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Is anybody else having problems uploading an image when posting a New Topic' ? The Forum says I am clear to post and upload an image but after inserting text and clicking 'Upload an image', I am unable to click in the 'Browse' section to select a file.
Have done this before without problems is it me, the site technology, or what? I note selecting 'Forum' from the Home page and it says 'Page not found' so clearly there are issues with the site. I have spent a week waiting for the cure (assuming it is not me!) and posting this! Perhaps I am technologically blackballed to post my issue though the site says otherwise?

And where do I find the 'Moderator's' whom I can raise the issue (as per FAQ)?
Gene-al

Re: Problem uploading an image

Postby AdrianB38 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Dunno about uploading but I can't see any images on my phone over the last day or so - not checked the laptop yet.

Sent from my MotoG3
Adrian
AdrianB38

Postby JaneyH » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:02 pm

I started a new post last night (18 April) and was able to include a photo without any problems - this was from my laptop at home. I've subsequently been able to add a couple of extra photos to the discussion during today (19 April) without any difficulty. My only problem has been trying to read things on my phone on the train ... but that's an entirely different story!

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
JaneyH

Postby Jon Bauckham » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:34 pm

Hello Gene-al,

Sorry for the delay – just in case you haven't already seen, I've responded to both the PM and email you have also sent me today.

Best,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Return to Technical help