Moderator Control Panel ]

Workshops

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

Workshops

Postby pollymac » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Details for the workshops listed in the latest WDYTYA Magazine differ from those on the show's website. I have already been notified that one of the sessions I had booked has been altered but now it appears that others have been changed. Please can WDYTYA Live clarify the situation.
pollymac

Re: Workshops

Postby ksouthall » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Have you tried checking the Who Do You Think You Are? Live website as the magazine is not responsible for the workshops?

Here's the link: http://www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/
ksouthall

Postby pollymac » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:48 am

Yes, I have booked several workshops through the website and I assume the times and venues listed there are correct. However some workshops listed in the magazine are different which has led to the confusion.
pollymac

Postby Jon Bauckham » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:38 pm

Hi Pollymac,

Really sorry about the confusion. Since going to press with the magazine a couple of weeks ago, some workshops have been moved around.

However, I've been reliably informed by colleagues that the official WDYTYA? Live website has been updated today to reflect the changes – please click here for the most recent version of the workshop timetable.

Best wishes,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Postby pollymac » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:04 pm

Thanks Jon. Following the link you provided to the most recent timetable, it appears that two of the workshops I had previously booked have now been changed. Can you suggest who I can contact to sort this out?
pollymac

Postby Jon Bauckham » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello again pollymac,

It's probably best to contact my colleague caroline [dot] roper [at] immediate.co.uk, as she works on the show itself (I just work on the magazine). Fingers crossed it can get sorted soon – sorry again for the hassle.

Best wishes,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Postby pollymac » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Many thanks Jon, I will try contacting Caroline.
pollymac

Postby pollymac » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:01 pm

I have just received an email informing me of the unforeseen changes to the timetable and details of whom to contact, so I shall do that instead of getting in touch with Caroline.
Thanks again for your help, Jon.
pollymac

Return to Genealogy chat