Moderator Control Panel ]

Love the Magazine!

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Love the Magazine!

Postby fhaddict » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Living in France, I take every opportunity when I am in England to buy the FH magazines, but must admit that I steered clear of the Wdytya one because it was linked to the TV Programme and, usually in those cases, the magaines are sometimes a bit less 'serious'! HOWEVER, a friend, feeding my desperation, brought the magazine over for me and I am now a great fan!

Normally I have a general browse through a magazine first, then, when time allows, sit down and read it properly. With the Wdytya mag, I started browsing and couldn't put it down! Incredibly informative and relevant articles throughout!

Thanks Wdytya!
fhaddict

RE: Love the Magazine!

Postby RichardCrane » Fri May 23, 2008 8:30 pm

I began buying WDYTYA magazine in January this year which featured David Tennant. Since then, I've bought the magazine every month until the issue featuring Carol Vorderman. However, with advice from my big sister, I decided to do a magazine subscription and my first "subscribed" issue featured Stephen Fry (the next issue following Carol Vorderman). Keep up the good work WDYTYA magazine.

Richard Crane
RichardCrane

Return to Magazine feedback