Moderator Control Panel ]

Paul Hollywood's episode

Chat about the 12th series of the landmark TV programme, which features the likes of Paul Hollywood, Jerry Hall and Gareth Malone

Re: Paul Hollywood's episode

Postby Jon Bauckham » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:02 pm

12rachel wrote:I enjoyed the first episode. I had seen mention on the WDYTYA website that there will be unseen footage posted up for this episode but I haven't been able to locate it on the website. Does this mean that there wasn't any?

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum

Hi Rachel,

Sorry for the delay – the unseen footage can be viewed here:
http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine. ... en-footage

Best,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Re: Paul Hollywood's episode

Postby PILLSBURY » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:35 pm

I have only just got to watch Paul Hollywood's episode and it was like a dream come true for me. My grandfather was the major quarter master for the 90th LAA so to see where he would have served was amazing. I had previously read the war diaries at the national archives and I have his service record but to see the episode brought it all to life.
My grandfather sadly passed away when I was 7 so I never got to hear him talk about his war, in fact I don't think he ever spoke to anyone about it but now I understand his story a little more.
PILLSBURY

Previous

Return to Who Do You Think You Are? 2015