Moderator Control Panel ]

Customer service issues

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Customer service issues

Postby philippereynolds » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:10 am

Right. I have been trying to deal with customer services concerning the issue, that I will outline below, it has now been 39 hours since I answered a question about my address. I received an automated response but nothing since. So I thought maybe someone would be monitoring the forum. This is my problem.

I took up the subscription offer of WDYTYA magazine at WDYTYA Live. £5 for 5 issues PLUS 100 days free access to findmypast was too good a deal to turn down. Since then I haven't had any contact regarding the 100 days access. I contacted customer services a couple of weeks ago and was told that I it would take 28 days for a letter, containing the code for the findmypast access, to arrive. When it reached 36 days I contacted them again. I was then asked to confirm my address, which I did on Tuesday. I've had absolutely nothing from them since.

Maybe someone from WDYTYA on here could help. Because right now I'm really not at all impressed with how I am being dealt with.

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
philippereynolds

Re: Customer service issues

Postby Jon Bauckham » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 am

Hello Philippe,

Really sorry to hear about this. I will speak our marketing manager now and get him to see what the problem is – which email address/phone number were you contacting?

I will also contact you by email directly.

Regards,
Jon
Jon Bauckham

Postby philippereynolds » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:41 am

Hi Jon. Thanks so much for your quick response. The email address I was corresponding with is wdytya@servicehelpline.co.uk and the lady that wrote to me was Charlotte Sanders.

Best wishes
Philippe

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
philippereynolds

Postby meekhcs » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:57 pm

I too took up this offer from the June mag on June 1st, having cancelled my original sub at Christmas. I received the acknowledgement re the sub straight away but nothing was mentioned about how to access the 100 days sub with FMP.
I decided to go straight to FMP who were very quick to reply and told me how to access the sub. Unfortunately when I entered the WHP100 code into the voucher code box on FMP I was told it was out of date. I have left it with FMP to hopefully sort out.
It will be interesting to see if a magazine actually arrives!

Sally
meekhcs

Return to Magazine chat