Moderator Control Panel ]

Magazine

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Magazine

Postby Caromac » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi,
I am a new member to this site. I purchased my first magazine today and I love it. Thought I should visit the site and check it out.
I will definitely be coming back regularly and seeing if I can help anyone!

Cheers,
Carolyn
Tasmania [8|]
Caromac

RE: Magazine

Postby Annie08 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:36 am

I took out a subscription at the beginning of the year. I particularly like the section on the Census years. I'm finding it gives my ancestors, who were around in those particular years, more 'colour' to their lives - especially those I don't know much about. The latest issue came through the letterbox today - I can't wait to start reading.

Annie08
Annie08

RE: Magazine

Postby margaretabram » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:53 am

Yes, mine arrived today too. I am usually the only person who reads it at home, but as I had a small mention in this issue, I showed it to my husband (to show off!) and he started reading it. He was really impressed with the variety of articles, the depth of them and the lack of advertising. He thought it would be a basic, silly magazine and was so interested in it that now I'm going to have a problem getting my hands on it!
Mags
margaretabram

Return to Magazine chat