Moderator Control Panel ]

Answering questions from wdytya magazine, help please

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Answering questions from wdytya magazine, help please

Postby Chompy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:08 pm

I am a newbie and would like to answer a question posted in WDYTYA April 2015 magazine.

The message was posted by Laura Simpson about a negative she has and under the title is this, bit.ly/1AnF3SB. I have tried to search her name, the word negative and the bit.ly in the search box but it keeps coming up with 0 results.

The magazine just says to join the conversation, go online and register which i have done but i am now stuck, any help would be appreciate.
Chompy

Re: Answering questions from wdytya magazine, help please

Postby ermin79 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:03 am

Select the General Research Help topic from the list of forums on the main page. Then in that topic you will see the topic Photograph Identification. Laura posted her query in there, with a one word title 'Negative'. The last response was in March and so it is 7 or 8 queries down from the top of the list. I'm using a phone app so can't post a direct link to it sorry!

Sent from my LG-D213 using WDYTYA Forum mobile app
ermin79

Re: Answering questions from wdytya magazine, help please

Postby Jon Bauckham » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:57 am

Hi Chompy,

See that you've now managed to do this. Has Laura replied to you yet? Might be worth sending her a private message.

Best,
Jon
Jon Bauckham

Return to Magazine chat