Switch to full style

Moderator Control Panel

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here
Post a reply

Live web chats

Tue May 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi
Who is the guest this week and what type of questions will be required ? Can it be made plain where the post should be, it looks as though questions and answers are being posted on 'Live web chat' that could be in 'General Research'.
Will we get a better response to the posts? It was rather like waiting for the paint to dry on Friday . I was most disappointed not to receive a reply, to what I thought was a pretty basic question.
regards
Brian

Re: Who have we this week?

Wed May 07, 2014 2:26 pm

We're working on making it clearer Brian (and briefing our guests more clearly). We'll get there in the end!

Sarah

p.s. I suspect that Ancestry don't like to reveal new record releases too soon for business reasons but I have put your question to them again and will get back to you if I get a response.

Re: Who have we this week?

Wed May 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi Brian, I've just heard back from Miriam. Apparently she did write an answer to your post but somehow it didn't get posted up. She's really sorry and didn't spot that it hadn't gone up. The basic answer is yes they will be adding service records from other branches of the armed services.

Sarah
Post a reply