Moderator Control Panel ]

Availability of digital version to magazine subscribers

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Availability of digital version to magazine subscribers

Postby GillMcA » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 am

I've only just realised you have a digital version. Is it available to snailmail magazine subscribers?
thanks.
Gill McA
GillMcA

Re: Availability of digital version to magazine subscribers

Postby vnolan » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:38 am

I use the zinio app on my iPad and download the magazine without having a subscription. If you want to subscribe you can do this also and the best thing is you can pay using iTunes cards. Zinio also has a desk top version. The only downside is you don't get any of the freebies that are given away with the magazine from time to time. If storage of your print mags is an issue then this is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
vnolan

Re: Availability of digital version to magazine subscribers

Postby Editor » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi Gill, if you would like to receive the magazine digitally then you will need to take out a separate subscription as we don't currently have a joint print and digital subscription option. You can download a trial month on iTunes if you have an iPad to see if the digital issue appeals to you.

As for extra freebies, it depends what they are. Our guide to researching WW1 ancestors was added to the digital edition.

Regards

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Magazine chat