Moderator Control Panel ]

Eric St Vincent Galt

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

Re: Eric St Vincent Galt

Postby patmblack » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Thanks Sally
I had thought that Canada had a 90 year rule so that's why I was concerned I couldn't find his birth. The other annoying thing is that I can't find him, his mother or sister in the 1921 census even though I found him on a passenger list returning to Canada from Britain that year, just a couple of months before the census was taken. So frustrating.
Pat
patmblack

Postby Lauraslade » Wed May 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Hello,
I'm not sure if you are still interested in Eric Galt. Eric was my uncle so if you still need information I can try and help. I realize you were looking years ago but I just came across this site.

Laura
Lauraslade

Postby patmblack » Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi Laura
So nice to hear from you. I did find out Eric's birth & death dates after contacting his step-son Tom Forsyth in Quebec. However, I'm still keen to find out any other information you may have. I'm still trying to trace what happened to Eric's sister, Florence. Tom told me she had married a Jewish man & had no children but he didn't know her married name. Please reply even if you have no information as I'm always happy to find new family. :D

Pat
patmblack

Postby Lauraslade » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello,
I will have to ask my mother, she knows more than I do.
Since I do not go on this site very often I'm going to give you my email address lslade@bell.net this way we can keep in contact.
Laura
Lauraslade

Previous

Return to General research queries