Moderator Control Panel ]

US series

Recently watched a repeat and discovered something new? Have a query about how the show is made? This is the place to have your say

US series

Postby Geoffbaldock85 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:21 pm

With the new US series having started yesterday, is there a list of who will be appearing on future shows?

Can suggestions be made? Would love to see my cousin the actor Bill Sadler featured, perhaps I can help with part of the family history! ;)
Geoffbaldock85

Re: US series

Postby Editor » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Do you mean a list of US actors in the current series? We've published the list in the current issue of WDYTYA (well I say current but only subscribers have it now. It's in the shops on Tuesday). I don't have the names to hand but I'm sure others do. Also if you sign up for our newsletter we do a weekly TV listings so you don't miss out on any family history programmes. As for recommending celebs, well I know the programme makers for the UK series look at this forum but I don't know about the US...

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
Editor
Site Admin

Re: US series

Postby markmorgan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:20 pm

The episodes of WDYTYA USA series 4 the BBC are showing are; Christina Applegate, Kelly Clarkson, Cindy Crawford, Jim Parsons, Zooey Deschanel, and Chris O'Donnell. These six episodes do not follow the running order of the US transmission and are also missing two episodes from the full eight; those of Chelsea Handler and Trisha Yearwood. Presumably not famous enough in the UK :roll: . Hopefully the missing two episodes will be broadcast on Watch when they run the series.

You might also be interested to know that TLC have renewed the show for a ten episode series 5.
markmorgan

Return to General Who Do You Think You Are? chat