Moderator Control Panel ]

Break in WDYTYA Series

Discuss the 14th series of the award-winning television programme, which will feature Charles Dance, Clare Balding, Fearne Cotton and more

Break in WDYTYA Series

Postby Daisy Isabella » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:00 pm

I find it very frustrating when the BBC do not show the whole series but leave parts of it to later in the year. They should either run it in the autumn when more people are likely to watch it or else run it from the start of the new year as a complete series. It seems to me that just recently the BBC are using the programme as a filler. Is this a measure of how they view it?
Daisy Isabella

Re: Break in WDYTYA Series

Postby Tabithabenef » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Not another break in the series - its so stupid - its only an hour for goodness sake.

They could put WDYTYA on BBC 2 for a change if they have to stop for Sport.
Last edited by Tabithabenef on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabithabenef

Postby junkers » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Yes it may only be an hour but the World Athletes Championships is not on every year, so I can wait a week.
junkers

Postby phsvm » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 pm

As schedules seem to continually revolve around football (which if I ruled the world I'd ban, along with darts and golf) then as far as I'm concerned stopping for a major athetics competition is the very least the BBC could do. Some real sports stars who don't earn a fortune and are not prima donnas!
phsvm

Postby junkers » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:56 pm

And the BBC are at it again this week, no episode and no announcement!.
junkers

Return to Who Do You Think You Are? 2017