Moderator Control Panel ]

George Mosedale

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

RE: George Mosedale

Postby ksouthall » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Have a good birthday. It's nice to be able to help. Maybe some time you will be able to help me out.
Katherine
ksouthall

Postby mrsaverage40s » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 am

Hiya Lynne,
Firstly Happy Birthday [:D]
Secondly, does this mean that the details above that I gave you on William and Susannah and children are the correct ones, and then if they are, do you have access to the censuses I listed for them, or would you like a transcript of them ?

mrsaverage40s
mrsaverage40s

Postby linnet27 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi mrsaverage40s

Thanks! I found them on Ancestry and now have copies in my file. I also spent some time last night looking on IGI and found (I think) William's parents and some possible siblings.

There are quite a few possible family members going back to 1650 but I think I read somewhere that IGI is not always accurate so I guess my next step will be a trip to the archives at Stafford when I have some time.

Thanks again for your help, it has been quite an exciting few days.

Lynne
linnet27

Postby ksouthall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:06 am

Lynne,
Just thought I'd let you know that today I passed a van called "Mosedale & Sons". I didn't catch what they do but it is a weird coincidence as I had not heard of the name until a few weeks ago.
The van was in West Sussex, so a long way from Staffrodshire.
Happy Birthday.
Katherine
ksouthall

Postby linnet27 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:43 pm

That is weird! I didn't think there would be many Mosedales when I started this. How wrong can you be!!

Lynne
linnet27

Previous

Return to General research queries