Moderator Control Panel ]

NOT NEEDED

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here

NOT NEEDED

Postby KayFarndon » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Recently I have found that after logging in to the forum I need to re-do it! It often occurs if I click on the top left hand arrow to go back a page. Unusual to say the least. Does this happen to other users?
Kay Farndon
Last edited by KayFarndon on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
KayFarndon

Re: Logging in

Postby Annie08 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi, I'm finding I'm having to keep requesting a new password! I had the same password since I started on the forum and now I've had to request twice in the last few weeks and I know I'm putting the correct password in. I'm expecting after I log out today when I next log in I'll have to got through the same process of requesting!
Annie08
Annie08

Postby traxxasreviews » Wed May 29, 2013 6:56 pm

I often have to log in 2 times - once on the whodoyou... main page and then once again on the forum site. Anybody else experience this??
traxxasreviews

Postby Jon Bauckham » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi traxxasreviews,

Yes - it would appear that everyone has to, unfortunately. Although they are both linked, the main website login is used to edit settings such as whether you receive our email newsletter or not. Hopefully when we finally get our redesign we'll make sure everything is more integrated!

Could I suggest saving the forum web address as a bookmark? That way, you can go straight there and only have to log in once:

www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/forum

All the best,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Postby pete25 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:36 am

I use this app on my iPhone and don't need to keep logging in.
I've had this app a couple of days now and if I'm honest it's fab!
All the best,
Pete

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
pete25

Return to Technical help