Moderator Control Panel ]

John Bishop

From Annie Lennox and Gregg Wallace to Alex Kingston and Patrick Stewart, join us every week to share your thoughts about the most recent series of WDYTYA?

John Bishop

Postby Cherry » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

I have been looking forward to seeing the John Bishop episode ever since the new series of WDYTYA started. I got home from work tonight and have checked the Radio Times and lo and behold good old Auntie has decided to put on Michael Palin's Brazil series. I do like Michael Palin's documentaries but was REALLY looking forward to finding out more about John Bishop :cry:
I know one of the episodes was reprogrammed earlier on in the series but wouldn't it have been easier to push back the new Michael Palin series by a week?
I really can't believe they did that, I'm so disappointed.

Does anyone know when John Bishops episode is due to be aired?
Cherry

Re: John Bishop

Postby ritah » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:40 pm

This has been raised previously and no-one seems pleased!

The BBC only say that the episode will be shown later this year.

Rita
ritah

Postby judyd » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Very annoyed that this has been rescheduled without warning, was looking forward to it the most of the series
judyd

Postby Ladyhawk » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

I completely agree with this.
I too was looking forward to the last in the series and was astonished to read that tonight I have no last episode to watch. Why has this been shifted it doesn't make any sense.
Ladyhawk

Postby Sarahj70 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:25 pm

BBC schedulers....Who do You Think You Are!!
I am so annoyed the Finale John Bishop has been cancelled I was so looking forward to it!
Please show it ..... Soon!
Sarahj70

Postby Marktewk » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 am

John Bishop episode will be broadcast 12 Dec 2012 (source: John Bishop's Facebook page and Wikipedia). Nothing on the BBC website of course! NB: Provisional date only - the BBC doesn't finalise its schedule until two weeks before broadcast.
Marktewk

Postby jonbauckham » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:17 pm

It has unfortunately been rescheduled until the end of the year. The December date is still only provisional so I can't say for certain that it will be shown then. It's something that we have no control over - we've actually had to re-work entire features because of it. I'll let you all know once a date has been formally set.
jonbauckham

Return to Who Do You Think You Are? 2012