Moderator Control Panel ]

H J BRAZINGTON 27 GLAS LANE BATTERSEA

Have you got problems identifying people or buildings in a photograph? Share your photo queries with other users

H J BRAZINGTON 27 GLAS LANE BATTERSEA

Postby watfordp » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:04 am

Is one of this group of fur WWI Prisoners of War your ancestor? written on reverse looks like H Y(T or J) Brazingt..(on?) 27 Glads Lane Batterseas
Attachments
H J Brazington.jpg
H Brazingt..(on?) 27 Glads Lane
H J Brazington.jpg (42.9 KiB) Viewed 2979 times
watfordp

Re: H J BRAZINGTON 27 GLAS LANE BATTERSEA

Postby JudiB » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm

hi

Not one of my relatives but I have found a Harry Thomas Brazington who fought during the war and lived in Battersea, London. He was born 5th April 1894 to William James and Selina Brazington and attended Raywood Street School in Battersea Park Road. He married Edith May Clark on 10th October 1920 at Battersea All Saints Church in Wandsworth and died in 1958 in Wandsworth aged 64. Two children are listed Dennis B Brazington born 1923 in Wandsworth and Barbara E Brazington born 1935 in Lambeth.

I hope this helps.

Judi
JudiB

Postby watfordp » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi Judith,
Great info and sorry I haven' t acknowledged before. I thought I would ce notified of any response automatically. At least now I know to check more frequently.

So again thank you much appreciated.

Phil
watfordp

Postby a-s-e » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:48 am

There is a guy on GR that lists Harry, Dennis & Barbara in his tree.

I have contacted him and suggested he takes a look at your post..
a-s-e

Postby Gill Finch » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 pm

H J Brazington is my uncle, I happened upon the page by accident and was shocked to see the name. He was called Harry James.He lived in Raywood Street as did his parent Arthur James and Clara Ann.
He had 3 sisters Selina, Betty and Joyce my mother, and a brother called Allen. Dennis and Barbara were his cousins, Dennis died at a very young age.
We also lived in Raywood Street until moving to Stevenage in the early fifties.
I believe the address might be Gladstone Terrace.which I think he lived there, also in Battersea.

Gill
Gill Finch

Postby Gill Finch » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 am

In my excitement at finding the name Brazington I didn't check the dates!!, H J Brazington is my great uncle Harry,married to Edith May Clark. Brother to my Grandfather Arthur James Brazington.
Gill
Gill Finch

Return to Photo identification