Moderator Control Panel ]

Italian Ancestry

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

Italian Ancestry

Postby herbiecat » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:50 pm

I was looking forward to my March Issue as I thought it would have an article on how to trace your Italian Ancestry. Unfortunately I got really disappointed as the article was not published (apparently the person writing the article pull out at the last minute). I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me any tips on how to trace my Italian ancetry on the internet. Any help would be very useful. Also, if you know if that article is going to be printed in the near future, could you let me know?

Thank you for your help. [:)]
herbiecat

RE: Italian Ancestry

Postby Admin » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Dear herbiecat,

We are currently commissioning this piece for use in a future issue. As you mentioned, the author did pull out at the last moment, so we were unable to feature it in the March issue, but an guide to tracing your Italian heritage will be coming soon!
If you have any technical difficulties, email EdwardHerbert@magazine-services.co.uk
Admin

RE: Italian Ancestry

Postby Editor » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:26 pm

We will be running a feature on Italian ancestry in our June issue, on sale Tuesday 3 June. Sorry for the wait!

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Genealogy chat