It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:39 pm

News News of Who Do You Think You Are? 2017

Site map of Who Do You Think You Are? 2017 » Forum : Who Do You Think You Are? 2017

Discuss the 14th series of the award-winning television programme, which will feature Charles Dance, Clare Balding, Fearne Cotton and more

Ruby Wax episode

Does anybody know when the Ruby Wax episode will be broadcast? It does annoy me when the BBC split a series up.
Read more : Ruby Wax episode | Views : 3328 | Replies : 13

Lisa Hammond's episode

Hello everyone!

The next episode of Who Do You Think You Are?, starring EastEnders actress Lisa Hammond, is showing at 8pm on Thursday 7 September on BBC One.

Lisa starts by trying to discover why her paternal grandfather, Harry Hammond, never spoke about his experiences during the Second World War. On her mother's side, she's always thought of herself as a Londoner through and through, so she's surprised when she uncovers roots in rural Wales. ...
Read more : Lisa Hammond's episode | Views : 2160 | Replies : 6

Noel Clarke's episode

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a fantastic Bank Holiday. The next episode of Who Do You Think You Are?, starring Noel Clarke, is showing on BBC One at 8pm on Thursday 31 August.

Noel, a Doctor Who star and acclaimed filmmaker, goes to Trinidad to find out more about his family history. From there he travels across the Caribbean and traces the story of his family back to times of slavery.

As ever, please ...
Read more : Noel Clarke's episode | Views : 1979 | Replies : 4

Fearne Cotton's episode

Hello everyone!

This week's episode of Who Do You Think You Are? is broadcast at 8pm on BBC One on Thursday 24 August - note the slightly earlier time. It follows TV presenter Fearne Cotton.

She begins with her Welsh great grandfather Evan Meredith, who began working as a coal miner at the age of 13 but ended up as a chemist. Evan never talked about what he did in the First World War, and ...
Read more : Fearne Cotton's episode | Views : 1902 | Replies : 5

Lulu's episode

Hello everyone!

I'm returning to the exciting world of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine after my summer holiday, and the TV programme is returning this week after a short break for the World Athletics Championships.

The next episode airs at 8pm on Thursday 17 August on BBC One - note the slightly earlier broadcast time. It stars famous Sixties singer Lulu, whose quest to find out why her mother was given up for ...
Read more : Lulu's episode | Views : 1980 | Replies : 6

Emma Willis' episode

Hi guys!

The next episode of Who Do You Think You Are? Series 14 airs at 9pm on BBC One on Thursday 3 August.

It follows Big Brother presenter Emma Willis as she traces her deep Birmingham roots. She also confronts violent and disturbing truths about one ancestor in Ireland, while she's inspired by and identifies with the graft and determination of another.

As ever, please let us know your thoughts about the episode on ...
Read more : Emma Willis' episode | Views : 1927 | Replies : 6

Break in WDYTYA Series

I find it very frustrating when the BBC do not show the whole series but leave parts of it to later in the year. They should either run it in the autumn when more people are likely to watch it or else run it from the start of the new year as a complete series. It seems to me that just recently the BBC are using the programme as a filler. Is this a measure ...
Read more : Break in WDYTYA Series | Views : 1331 | Replies : 4

Adil Ray's episode

Hello everyone!

I hope you're enjoying the series so far. The next episode, which airs at 9pm on BBC One on Thursday 27 July, features Adil Ray, writer and star of the sitcom Citizen Khan.

Adil identifies as Brummie, British, Muslim, Pakistani and African, and the show will follow him as he travels to Uganda and Kenya to trace his heritage, including a rumoured connection to East African royalty.

As ever, feel free to discuss ...
Read more : Adil Ray's episode | Views : 1525 | Replies : 4

Olly Murs on next series please

I would like to see in the next series Olly Murs family checked out. His great grand parents were circus performers the Murs. And I have a vested interest in the Shelley side of the family.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Olly Murs on next series please | Views : 730 | Replies : 1

Clare Balding's episode

Hello everyone!

The third episode of Who Do You Think You Are? will air at 9pm on BBC One on Thursday 20 July.

It follows much-loved sports presenter Clare Balding as she investigates the secrets of her aristocratic family, including rumours about her great grandfather's sexuality, followed by a trip to America.

We'd love to hear how you enjoy this episode - please share your thoughts in the thread below!
Read more : Clare Balding's episode | Views : 1785 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 58745 • Total topics 11877 • Total members 32682