It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 am

News News of Who Do You Think You Are? Live

Site map of Who Do You Think You Are? Live » Forum : Who Do You Think You Are? Live

Whether you're a seasoned showgoer or a newbie, talk about the world's biggest family history event here

Research material left at WDYTYA? Live

Whilst clearing out all the stuff left behind by the WDYTYA? Live team, we have come across a folder containing someone's research that must have been left behind at one of the events. It is full of certificates and photos and I'm sure someone is missing it. There is something about three Hall brothers who survived the Great War, written in 2014 by a David Hall but there's also a family tree suggesting it could ...
Read more : Research material left at WDYTYA? Live | Views : 894 | Replies : 0

No more WDYTYA Live ?

http://www.sog.org.uk/news/article/who- ... t-to-cease

A great shame - unless someone else steps in with an alternative event ?
Read more : No more WDYTYA Live ? | Views : 797 | Replies : 7

Ancestry talk tbc

Hi All
I notice there are workshop slots in this year's show which are still 'to be confirmed'. Does anyone know when they will be announced?
This happened last year and eventually they were announced as being Tony Robinson. I don't think he is going to be at this year's show. So I wonder who it will be.

Jill
Read more : Ancestry talk tbc | Views : 426 | Replies : 1

Who do think u are live 2017

Hi my name is Vicky and I'm due to attend this years event with my mum who is a wheelchair user we haven't been to a event like this before, we are both really looking forward to it, but we are unsure what to bring with us and how we should make the most of the day we just want some advice we are attending on the Thursday. Many thanks.

Sent from my iPad using ...
Read more : Who do think u are live 2017 | Views : 745 | Replies : 3

WDYTYA Live 2017

Hi everybody!

I will be attending WDYTYA Live in April 2017! My first genealogical event outside the Netherlands and Belgium.
Looking forwqto meet other professionals and genealogists from the UK and other countries.
Any good tips?

John (antecedentia.com)
Read more : WDYTYA Live 2017 | Views : 1437 | Replies : 2

WDYTYA live

Can anyone tell me if there will be a WDYTYA live in Scotland in 2017?
Ta.
Read more : WDYTYA live | Views : 527 | Replies : 0

Workshops

Details for the workshops listed in the latest WDYTYA Magazine differ from those on the show's website. I have already been notified that one of the sessions I had booked has been altered but now it appears that others have been changed. Please can WDYTYA Live clarify the situation.
Read more : Workshops | Views : 1056 | Replies : 7

Who Do You Think You Are? Live 2016

I've just come back from a meeting with the Who Do You Think You Are? Live team. Looks like it's going to be another exciting year for the show. They have signed up their first celebrity (look out for announcements soon) and the lecture line-up looks great. If anyone has any questions about WDYTYA? Live I'm happy to try and answer them or forward them on to the team that run the show.

Sarah
Read more : Who Do You Think You Are? Live 2016 | Views : 1268 | Replies : 0

WDYTYA Live App

Just downloaded the WDYTYA Live App and found days for workshopa are given as Thursday, Saturday and Sunday!
Read more : WDYTYA Live App | Views : 4856 | Replies : 2

WDYTYA Glasgow

Is there any more information about the Glasgow exhibition? I saw the dates posted some time ago but there has been nothing since. Is it still happening? I will be in the UK at that time and I'm planning to attend. Is it necessary to buy tickets in advance for general entry to the show or are tickets only needed for lectures? And do you have a program yet?

Kind regards

Eileen
Read more : WDYTYA Glasgow | Views : 1331 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], gardener48, midshipman, Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 52386 • Total topics 10282 • Total members 30837