It is currently Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:29 pm

News News of Who Do You Think You Are? 2012

Site map of Who Do You Think You Are? 2012 » Forum : Who Do You Think You Are? 2012

From Annie Lennox and Gregg Wallace to Alex Kingston and Patrick Stewart, join us every week to share your thoughts about the most recent series of WDYTYA?

William Roache's episode

Hello everyone,

William Roache aka Coronation Street's Ken Barlow is up next! The actor explores his family's roots in some of the North's most popular tourist attractions and finds out some uncomfortable truths about his maternal grandfather.

Watch the episode on Wednesday evening (9pm, BBC One) and post your reactions below...

All the best,
Jon
Read more : William Roache's episode | Views : 10956 | Replies : 13

Alex Kingston's episode

Hello!

Alex Kingston's Who Do You Think You Are? episode will be shown at 9pm tomorrow on BBC One.

The Doctor Who star learns why her great-grandfather's photography skills were so important during the First World War and discovers the shocking truth about her Jewish roots.

As ever, let us know what you thought about the episode by posting in the thread below.

All the best,
Jon
Read more : Alex Kingston's episode | Views : 10852 | Replies : 12

Hugh Dennis's episode

Hello!

Episode 5 in the current series of Who Do You Think You Are? will be shown on BBC One at 9pm tomorrow - it's all going too quickly for my liking!

Uncovering the genealogical gems this time will be the comedian and impressionist, Hugh Dennis. The Outnumbered actor finds himself exploring the implications of social mobility as he delves into the First World War experiences of his grandfathers, Ronald and Godfrey. "They both came ...
Read more : Hugh Dennis's episode | Views : 9700 | Replies : 14

Annie Lennox's episode

Hello everyone!

Who Do You Think You Are? continues on BBC One at 9pm this Wednesday with an episode featuring the iconic Scottish songstress, Annie Lennox. As the Eurythmics star heads back to her native Aberdeen, she begins to uncover an extraordinary tale of tangled family relationships...

Let us know what you thought about the episode by posting in the thread below.

Best,
Jon
Read more : Annie Lennox's episode | Views : 10326 | Replies : 12

Patrick Stewart's episode

Hello everyone,

Firstly, if you haven't seen my post from yesterday afternoon, I should probably introduce myself. My name's Jon Bauckham and I'm taking over from Matt Elton as an editorial assistant for the magazine. This means that I am now the person to contact regarding all forum queries - I can't wait to get to know you all!

Who Do You Think You Are? continues on BBC One at 9pm tonight with an episode ...
Read more : Patrick Stewart's episode | Views : 9203 | Replies : 9

Gregg Wallace's episode

Hi everyone,

The new series of Who Do You Think You Are? continues on BBC One at 9pm this Wednesday evening with an episode featuring MasterChef's Gregg Wallace. It's a story studded with tragedy, as Gregg sets out to uncover the truth about his great-grandfather's life. As always, we'd love to hear what you think: share your opinions here...

All the best,

Matt
Read more : Gregg Wallace's episode | Views : 9311 | Replies : 12

Samantha Womack's episode

Hi everyone,

Yes, it's nearly here: the new series of Who Do You Think You Are? gets underway in the UK tonight at 9pm on BBC One, with the first episode featuring former EastEnders actor Samantha Womack. Check back to the site after the show for exclusive bonus footage, a full recap and a guide to how the story could help you with your research - and also, most importantly, to let us know what ...
Read more : Samantha Womack's episode | Views : 18265 | Replies : 27

The new series is just a week away...

Hi everyone,

Excitement is really building in the WDYTYA? Magazine offices for the new series of Who Do You Think You Are?, which is due to kick off at 9pm on Wednesday, 15 August. We'll have full coverage of every episode, from exclusive behind-the-scenes footage to expert guides showing you how the celebrities' stories could help your research. And, as always, we'd love to know what you think about all of the stories, so please ...
Read more : The new series is just a week away... | Views : 3064 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Kudaztikpraing

Statistics

Total posts 64626 • Total topics 12829 • Total members 6063