It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:00 am

News News of Who Do You Think You Are? 2012

Site map of Who Do You Think You Are? 2012 » Forum : Who Do You Think You Are? 2012

From Annie Lennox and Gregg Wallace to Alex Kingston and Patrick Stewart, join us every week to share your thoughts about the most recent series of WDYTYA?

SAMANTHA WOMACK - JESSIE ALMER

Jessie Almer & our relative Ruth Jezard performed together in New York.

Ruth Thrasher later known as Ruth Jezard/Ruby Jezard is described with her theatrical family in this post.
post66423.html#p66423

Jessie Almer sailed to America in 1897 (Jessie Almer is found just above Ruth on the UK outward bound passenger list travelling with a group of theatricals to America with their manager Charles Hedersley).

UK Outward Bound Passenger List ...
Read more : SAMANTHA WOMACK - JESSIE ALMER | Views : 1829 | Replies : 0

SAMANTHA WOMACK - JESSIE ALMER FINKLE

Dear Who Do You Think You Are/2012 Series with Samantha Womack

Pleaes does anyone have information on:

Bert Levey vaudeville agent in San Francisco in 1917/1918 and his working relationship with Edward Warren Congdon.

Please does anyone have information on Edward Warren Congdon who worked for Bert Levey as a booking manager for the Alcazar Theatre, San Francisco in 1917/1918.

Please does anyone have information on Edward's first wife Jennie Frances Congdon born 1876, Wisconsin, ...
Read more : SAMANTHA WOMACK - JESSIE ALMER FINKLE | Views : 1427 | Replies : 0

2012 series in Australia 2012 series in Australia

It's very short notice but apparently the first of the 2012 series of WDYTYA (SamanthaWomack) is screening in Australia tonight (Wednesday 2 January) at 8.30 pm Eastern Summer time, on BBC Knowledge, for those who have access to Foxtel, thence every Wednesday at the same time approx.
Read more : 2012 series in Australia | Views : 2587 | Replies : 3

John Bishop's episode

Hello,

It's been a long wait, but John Bishop's WDYTYA? outing will finally be shown tomorrow night! It's a cracking episode, revealing the military kin with whom the Liverpudlian comedian shares more in common with than first meets the eye.

So – make sure you tune in at 9pm on BBC One (we will be!)

As ever, you can share your thoughts on the episode by posting in the thread below.

All the best,
Jon
Read more : John Bishop's episode | Views : 6841 | Replies : 6

John Bishop

I have been looking forward to seeing the John Bishop episode ever since the new series of WDYTYA started. I got home from work tonight and have checked the Radio Times and lo and behold good old Auntie has decided to put on Michael Palin's Brazil series. I do like Michael Palin's documentaries but was REALLY looking forward to finding out more about John Bishop :cry: ...
Read more : John Bishop | Views : 9186 | Replies : 6

John Barnes' episode

Good afternoon!

Footballer John Barnes appears in tonight's episode of Who Do You Think You Are?, which you can watch at 9pm on BBC One. The former Liverpool and England star traces his grandfather’s key role in the campaign for Jamaican independence, discovering that the "dull" man he remembers from childhood was maybe not quite so dull after all.

As always, share your thoughts by posting in the thread below.

All the best,
Jon
Read more : John Barnes' episode | Views : 4113 | Replies : 4

When will John Bishop's episode be shown?

The Radio Times is showing that a new series, "Brazil with Michael Palin", starts at 9 p.m. on BBC1 on Wednesday 24th October, when I would have expected to see the John Bishop episode of WDYTYA. Is there any information on why this episode is not being shown on that date, and when it will be shown, please?
Read more : When will John Bishop's episode be shown? | Views : 23259 | Replies : 17

Celia Imrie's episode

Hello,

Just a quick reminder that Celia Imrie's episode WILL be shown tonight. The remaining episodes in the current series were postponed from scheduling last week after the BBC decided to make way for Panorama instead (I still have no idea why).

Known for countless roles on both stage and screen including Philippa in Dinnerladies and Miss Babs in Acorn Antiques, the actress discovers some very noble – but murderous – ancestors. Tracing her maternal ...
Read more : Celia Imrie's episode | Views : 7697 | Replies : 7

Did I miss something?

Here I am on October 3rd getting ready for a good evening with WDYTYA when the announcer on BBC1 tells me that there is a Panorama programme on at nine o' clock. I check the newspaper and the programme guide on the TV and they all tell me that WDYTYA isn't on tonight.

WHY NOT???????

When will we see the rest of this series? I really hate it when companies do things like this. I ...
Read more : Did I miss something? | Views : 5687 | Replies : 6

Celia Imrie's episode

I know that this episode hasn't been broadcast yet, but it seems that Celia is descended from the infamous Lady Frances Howard, Countess of Essex when married to her first husband, Robert Devereux, and Countess of Somerset when married to her second, Robert Carr (a favourite of James I).

Frances Howard was the daughter of Sir Thomas Howard, 1st Earl of Suffolk, and his wife, Lady Katherine Knyvett of Audley End, Essex. Katherine Knyvett was ...
Read more : Celia Imrie's episode | Views : 4019 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher

Statistics

Total posts 61857 • Total topics 12366 • Total members 6436