It is currently Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:34 am

News News of Technical help

Site map of Technical help » Forum : Technical help

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here

What time does the forum work to? Posting times seem to be one hour ahead of UK time at the moment! Clocks go forward over the weekend.
Read more : Time | Views : 55 | Replies : 1

Key to added information in the circle?

On the left of each thread there is a circle and inside a image which I assume is meant to look like text.

Now and then there are bits added to this circle (eg a star) and sometimes the "text" is animated.

I am sure this is all trying to convey some information to me, but I don't know what! Is there a key somewhere?
Read more : Key to added information in the circle? | Views : 177 | Replies : 0

WDYTYA Forum App IOS not in App store

The magazine and website still advertises the WDYTYA Forum app but it is not available on IOS App store is this because the App has not been updated for IOS 11?
Read more : WDYTYA Forum App IOS not in App store | Views : 174 | Replies : 1

Technology "Broken"

I hate to be a grump but the WDYTYA IT Guys are very slow to mend technology elements that are broken.
Last month I too reported that the page had disappeared to change your email and password.This was first reported by another Forum member in May, and it is still broken today!! Whilst Rosemary kindly changed my email address for me I am still unable to update my password.

I am also unable to access ...
Read more : Technology "Broken" | Views : 428 | Replies : 3

updating email

I want to update my email details.
I have signed in, gone to User control panel, profile, edit account settings and it comes up "page not found". Any ideas?

Thanks Sally
Read more : updating email | Views : 548 | Replies : 1

Hi guys,

Just a quick note for those of who subscribe to our newsletter, unfortunately we will not be sending it today. This is due to a technical problem which currently means we have no access to our database of email subscribers.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to get the newsletter out on Monday.

Read more : Newsletter | Views : 466 | Replies : 0

Is there an update to App pending?

Apple states this App will not work with IOS11.
Are there plans to update the app?

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Is there an update to App pending? | Views : 1843 | Replies : 20

Advice on receiving reply notifications

Hi everyone,

A forum member got in contact and asked if we could make it easier for people to be notified when they receive replies to their posts. Unfortunately we can't change the programming of the site, but this is a reminder that if you want to be informed as soon as you receive a response, you should make sure to tick the box next to 'Notify me when a reply is posted'. This appears ...
Read more : Advice on receiving reply notifications | Views : 602 | Replies : 2

New Avatar

My Avatar seems to have increased in size and I need to make it smaller but I cannot access my page through the profile settings, it gives an error message of page not found... Any ideas please?
Read more : New Avatar | Views : 438 | Replies : 1

Trying to change topic details , help

Does anyone know how to edit / change topic details please , I put wrong dates in the title

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Trying to change topic details , help | Views : 458 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], MayHam, sparrow

Total posts 55182 • Total topics 11268 • Total members 31366