It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:04 am

News News of Magazine feedback

Site map of Magazine feedback » Forum : Magazine feedback

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Index for magazines

I am wondering if the topic of an index for the magazine has been aired recently. I now have about 3 years worth of the magazine and I would love to have an index. Apparently it has been discussed in the past and now I would like to know if it ever happened.
Read more : Index for magazines | Views : 140 | Replies : 3

September Magazine

My September copy of the magazine hasn't arrived yet. Any ideas when it was posted out?
Read more : September Magazine | Views : 664 | Replies : 2

Old magazines looking for a new home

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or permitted, but I have a number of old magazines that need a new home. It seems a shame to put them in the recycling if someone could make use of them. They range from issue 1 to 40 something. There are one or two gaps but I'm still going through the pile.

Free to a new home but they will need to be collected.

Update: ...
Read more : Old magazines looking for a new home | Views : 704 | Replies : 6

Magazine e-newsletter

Hello forumites, we will be sending out our weekly e-newsletter tomorrow and I would like to ask everyone who uses our forum to also sign up to receive it. It's completely free and, for a limited time, everyone who signs up will also get a free copy of our 2017 parish registers article.

http://e.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.co ... ter_signup

More importantly, our publisher has said that if we manage to get enough ...
Read more : Magazine e-newsletter | Views : 469 | Replies : 0

New WDYTYA? Magazine editorial assistant

Hello everyone,

I'm Rosemary Collins and I've joined the WDYTYA? Magazine team as the new editorial assistant, taking over from Jon Bauckham, who has been promoted to features editor. Jon will still be hopping on from time to time, but I will be the first point of contact for any queries about the forum or the website.

I've been working in journalism for just over a year and I'm joining WDYTYA? from a job in ...
Read more : New WDYTYA? Magazine editorial assistant | Views : 820 | Replies : 3

Download copies of magazine

In the front of my print version is a section inviting me to download digital copy of mag but I can't find where I can do that. I cannot store my printed copies and would love to have digital copies to refer to in the future. Help would be much appreciated.
Read more : Download copies of magazine | Views : 1092 | Replies : 4

Can I subscribe and get the magazine as a PDF file?

I live in the USA now and would like to subscribe to WDYTYA magazine.

Is it possible to subscribe and get it as a PDF file, so that I can read it on my 27-inch monitor?
Read more : Can I subscribe and get the magazine as a PDF file? | Views : 812 | Replies : 3

Magazine binders Magazine binders

I've been trying to find the magazine binders as MIL has requested one for Christmas, but they don't seem to be available any more. Are they likely to be available again in the future?
Read more : Magazine binders | Views : 1200 | Replies : 6

Amanda Holden additional footage

Why has this additional footage been put up on the site before the episode?.
Read more : Amanda Holden additional footage | Views : 908 | Replies : 5

Bonus Content

Don't know if anyone will be able to help me. I have subscribed for almost 2 years and have downloaded all the bonus content, except for issues 110-112, due to having a lot on with family bereavements and other issues. As these have now expired I cannot download them, does anyone know of any other way I can get them? I'm really annoyed at myself for not realising earlier but it hasn't been a very ...
Read more : Bonus Content | Views : 1259 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], StefR99

Statistics

Total posts 53217 • Total topics 10423 • Total members 31001