[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gym_sitemaps/display/display_posts.php on line 64: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gym_sitemaps/display/display_posts.php on line 64: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3810)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3810)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3810)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3810)
News of General research queries - Page 286 News of General research queries - Page 286 • Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine | Forum

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:23 pm

News News of General research queries

Site map of General research queries » Forum : General research queries

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

Thomas Wright

Can any one help with my problem of finding where Thomas Wright born abt 1844 was born and when he died.
I have a copy of his marriage certificate when Thomas Wright married Agness Williamson on 31 May 1868. He was 24 and his occupation is recorded as Joiner, his father also Thomas Wright, is a "contractor" and he was living on Hockley in Nottingham. I have a census for 1871 where Thomas, Agnes and ...
Read more : Thomas Wright | Views : 1101 | Replies : 6

Wright no birth or death

Can any one help with my problem of finding where Thomas Wright born abt 1844 was born and when he died.
I have a copy of his marriage certificate when Thomas Wright married Agness Williamson on 31 May 1868. He was 24 and his occupation is recorded as Joiner, his father also Thomas Wright, is a "contractor" and he was living on Hockley in Nottingham. I have a census for 1871 where Thomas, Agnes and ...
Read more : Wright no birth or death | Views : 275 | Replies : 2

Silvester Meagrow

I'm looking for information on Silvester Meagrow born 1821 in Padworth Berks, married to Elizabeth born 1834 with one son Henry Meagrow 1853.

Any info will be gratefully received

Gemma Digweed
Read more : Silvester Meagrow | Views : 273 | Replies : 3

Siblings

Have been given:
Patrick FORD b.C1860 m. Mary KELLy b. 22 12 1870 in Motherwell SCO. all later 5 Dalziel St.
Twins William & Gerald b. 16 9 1900, Gerald d. JAN 1901. William goes NEWARK NJ USA 8 10 1922 Ellis Island to a Michael KELLY 71 St. John St. there. Patrick & Mary follow 17 4 1923 via Ellis also. Were there any other Siblings and, was he married? Was Michael Mary's Brother? ...
Read more : Siblings | Views : 232 | Replies : 2

1911 look up please for Beard

if anybody has access to the 1911 census would it be possible to look up the beard family from orsett

he is in info i have from the 1901 census

william beard 1859---42 head
sarah beard 1860--41 wife
children
edith ---16
florence---11
frank---13
fredrick---15
percy--9
archibald--7
leonard--3

in 1901 they were living in gray thurrock district orsett
i think they will still be in orsett

if anyone can help in finding them on the 1911 ...
Read more : 1911 look up please for Beard | Views : 186 | Replies : 1

submarine loss

Hello
Apart from HMS Truculent does anyone know of any other british submarine sunk in the vicinity of the Thames Estuary?
Many thanks Sally
Read more : submarine loss | Views : 219 | Replies : 2

Emma Andrews/Kirby

I've been trying to trace my great great grandmother for some time. Having received her marriage certificate i was disappointed to find her fathers name not entered. As far as i know Emma Andrews was born in Wiltshire in 1881, married George Kirby in 1900 and had daughter Florence Amelia Kirby in 1901in Andover Hamps. Emma died in 1932 Newbury Berks.

If anybody has any info i would be very grateful.

Gemma Digweed
Read more : Emma Andrews/Kirby | Views : 335 | Replies : 1

Maundy Money

Is there somewhere to find lists of all people who have received Maundy Money in the past?

jean
Read more : Maundy Money | Views : 111 | Replies : 1

Received the DSM, Why How?

L.S. Charles John Colbran, O.N. 208778

I need help trying to find out why my Great Uncle Charles Colbran received the Distingushed Service Medal, it was noted that he was to receive the medal by being published in the London Gazette on the 5th September 1916. He later (1918) died whilst serving on Submarines. Any ideas?
Read more : Received the DSM, Why How? | Views : 654 | Replies : 8

info on address please

I have a copy of my grt GRandfathers birth certificate from Nottingham
The address given where he was born is
Yard
Broad Street
nottingham
and the same for Fathers address, I am wondering what the "YARD" part refers to if anyone can help? It has puzzled me for a while,
Thanks in advance
Jan
Read more : info on address please | Views : 137 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], catfordcrooner, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 32527 • Total topics 6902 • Total members 24581