It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:24 pm

News News of Previous series of Who Do You Think You Are?

Site map of Previous series of Who Do You Think You Are? » Forum : Previous series of Who Do You Think You Are?

From Bill Oddie to Frances de la Tour, have your say on past episodes of Who Do You Think You Are? here

Rupert Penry-Jones - India records

I was recently watching the Rupert Penry-Jones programme (Series ??) and enjoyed it very much. However, it was not always clear where the documents came from that he was given on his trip to India and how they managed to find his ancestor's letters.

Is there a public record office in India or were they mainly from local record offices or churches, or the India Office or FIBIS in London.
Read more : Rupert Penry-Jones - India records | Views : 5555 | Replies : 1

series 4

So far we have had only 4 series here in New Zealand but we are still enjoying repeats of the repeats until the powers that be buy the later series. We thoroughly enjoy them .
Kevynne
Read more : series 4 | Views : 1563 | Replies : 0

Matthew Broderick

The Hollywood actor – and husband of previous Who Do You Think You Are? subject Sarah Jessica Parker – explored his family tree in an episode of the US series originally broadcast in Britain last weekend. But what did you think of his story? Let us know here...
Read more : Matthew Broderick | Views : 2331 | Replies : 3

LISA KUDROW

This programme is due to air on Sunday 19th at 10.25pm according to this site but my tv listings say it should be on Monday at 10.35 pm. Which is correct please? I need my fix of WDYTYA!
Read more : LISA KUDROW | Views : 2483 | Replies : 4

american gone

can anyone tell me what has happened to the american series i really enjoyed the first three eps , now it just dissappeared please tell me the rest will be on?
Read more : american gone | Views : 2640 | Replies : 6

Susan Sarandon

Well, I thought the Susan Sarandon Episode last night was the best yet. She was more balanced and less holywood melodrama.

I did find the reaction of her mum interesting - a good example of the need to tread carefully when discussing these things with older people. SS was not worried by the possibility of a scandal with her grandmother (she was almost excited at the prospect) but for her mum it was a different ...
Read more : Susan Sarandon | Views : 2222 | Replies : 3

WDYTYA USA - DVD

I notice that play.com has the USA series on DVD, but with only 6 out of 7 celebs. Why has Emmitt Smith been omitted? Just because he is an American Footballer that we haven't heard of, doesn't seem fair. I haven't heard of some of the Series 8 UK stars but I will still be interested in hearing their stories.
Read more : WDYTYA USA - DVD | Views : 1819 | Replies : 1

WDYTYA USA - BBC version

I live in Ireland and am fortunately (or unfortunately) able see see the show before the UK. However, I have to say I prefer the BBC version. BBC has taken out all the breaks, repetitions etc and even changed the narrator. They have also kept a lot more content, I noticed extra pieces on the SJP episode. The whole programme seems to be about 10 minutes longer! I think our version would only be about ...
Read more : WDYTYA USA - BBC version | Views : 2319 | Replies : 2

Brooke Shields

Well, we watched the Brooke Shields prog last night and were pleasantly surprised. She was more "european" in her responses. Although we did find ourselves shouting "Get on with It" at the TV a couple of times.

It was interesting to see that when she was in Paris searching her paternal line you could see a line of photographers snapping away in the background. What price fame????? :geek: ...
Read more : Brooke Shields | Views : 2121 | Replies : 2

Brilliant programme

I watched the long awaited programme on Sarah Jessica Parker last night and I think it was one of the best I have seen. I haven't watched the programmes she has been in so her 'celebrity status' did not influence me.
It was fascinating to watch the historical information but what struck me most was the difference it makes to have a subject who was so enthusiastic. Looking back it was clear that the best ...
Read more : Brilliant programme | Views : 4869 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], JMcK

Statistics

Total posts 52367 • Total topics 10280 • Total members 30832