It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 7:08 pm

News News of 2010 series

Site map of 2010 series » Forum : 2010 series

Discuss last year's series of Who Do You Think You Are?, which featured Bruce Forsyth, Dervla Kirwan, Monty Don and six more famous faces as they traced their family trees

Tina Arena

Last night I watched the latest Australian WDYTYA episode for singer Tina Arena. It was really moving and emotional, set almost entirely in Sicily where her parents came from. Tina gained so many insights into her parents' background that the discoveries had a major impact on her understanding of her parents and childhood. The entire episode is presently on-line on the SBS (Special Broadcasting Service) website here http://www.sbs.com.au/shows/whodoyouthinkyouare/episodes/detail/episode/3531/season/3 I hope you are able to access ...
Read more : Tina Arena | Views : 3500 | Replies : 3

Alan Cumming

The Scottish actor rounds out this year's series of Who Do You Think You Are? with an episode uncovering some tragic family secrets. Come back here after the show has aired to share your views – and don't forget to catch the unseen footage on our website!
Read more : Alan Cumming | Views : 8182 | Replies : 12

Hugh Quarshie

The Holby City and Star Wars actor traces his European heritage in Monday night's episode of Who Do You Think You Are?. Check back to the site after the show has aired for some unseen footage and a full recap – and let us know what you thought here...
Read more : Hugh Quarshie | Views : 8961 | Replies : 11

Jason Donovan

I am NOT related but my great grandfather was named after George Henry Cox the grandson of William Cox! The Cox's lived in Mudgee NSW and the family are still there today making fine wine! See http://burrundulla.com.au/index_history.htm
Ian. :o
Read more : Jason Donovan | Views : 13892 | Replies : 21

ALEXANDER SEXIST PRIG

Hi,

Without wishing to descend into the realm of personal attack I thought the comments made about the passing on of estates to illegitimate daughters was so misogynistic as to be unbelievable. I was also appalled at the thoughtless, inhumanity of it. Those 2 girls and their mother from the distant past would have been absolutely destitute once their father had died. In the 21st century we often criticise men for not taking responsibility for ...
Read more : ALEXANDER SEXIST PRIG | Views : 4926 | Replies : 5

Background music?

Does anyone know what the beautiful piano background music is ? I have been unable to find out who the composer is or what its called
Read more : Background music? | Views : 3299 | Replies : 3

Alexander Armstrong

The actor and comedian uncovers connections to some high-profile figures in tonight's episode of Who Do You Think You Are?. Come back here after the programme airs to share your thoughts with other readers...
Read more : Alexander Armstrong | Views : 8103 | Replies : 13

Rupert Penry-Jones

The former Spooks star uncovers his Indian connections in this week's new episode of Who Do You Think You Are?. Come back here at 10pm to share your thoughts with other readers...
Read more : Rupert Penry-Jones | Views : 9983 | Replies : 17

Monty Don

The gardener, TV presenter and writer traces roots of a different kind in tonight's episode of Who Do You Think You Are? (9pm, BBC One). Come back to the site after the show has aired to watch some bonus unseen footage and read more about the locations Monty visits on his journey – plus, of course, to share your thoughts with other readers!
Read more : Monty Don | Views : 14624 | Replies : 23

Dervla Kirwan

The Irish actress – and voice behind those long-running Marks & Spencers adverts – discovers some surprising family connections in tonight's episode of Who Do You Think You Are?. But what do you think? Have your say on Dervla's journey here after the show has aired...
Read more : Dervla Kirwan | Views : 8385 | Replies : 11

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 66006 • Total topics 13066 • Total members 6280