It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 pm

News News of Unwanted certificates

Site map of Unwanted certificates » Forum : Unwanted certificates

If you have birth, marriage or death records you no longer need, help other users by swapping them here

Death: Elizabeth Pollard, 1840 (Ighton Hill Park, Lancs.)

Elizabeth Pollard died 14 Jun 1840, Ighton Hill Park, Burnley district, Lancs., age 2 years 6 months, daughter of Henry Pollard. Father present at death, informant.

If you would like any more information or if you would like the certificate, please contact me.
Read more : Death: Elizabeth Pollard, 1840 (Ighton Hill Park, Lancs.) | Views : 114 | Replies : 0

Death: Ellen Hibbert, 1859 (Ardwick, Lancs.)

Ellen Hibbert died 2 Oct 1859, Ardwick (Chorlton district), Lancs., age 72, wife of Timothy Hibbert, informant T. Hibbert, present at death, 14 Vernon street, Ardwick.

If you would like any more information or if you would like the certificate, please contact me.
Read more : Death: Ellen Hibbert, 1859 (Ardwick, Lancs.) | Views : 115 | Replies : 0

Marriage: Hannon/Hibbert, 1893 (Manchester)

William Albert Hannon (possibly Hannan) and Sarah Hibbert were married 10 Jun 1893 in Manchester (St. Jude's), he the son of John Hannon, butcher and she dau. of James Hibbert, butcher. Bachelor and spinster, 21 and 18 respectively.

If you would like more information or want this certificate, please contact me.
Read more : Marriage: Hannon/Hibbert, 1893 (Manchester) | Views : 98 | Replies : 0

Death: William Hibbert, 1886 (Ardwick, Chorlton, Lancs.)

William Hibbert died 16 Jan 1886 in Ardwick, Lancs., address 137 South Street, Openshaw. Informant H. Hibbert, son.

If you would like more information or want this certificate, please contact me.
Read more : Death: William Hibbert, 1886 (Ardwick, Chorlton, Lancs.) | Views : 113 | Replies : 0

Death: Ann Scrivener, 1844 (Hunmanby, Bridlington, E. Yks.

Ann Scrivener died 9 Mar 1844 at Hunmanby, age 79, widow of the late Michael Scrivener. Informant Jane Frankish, daughter.

Contact me if you would like more information or would like the certificate.
Read more : Death: Ann Scrivener, 1844 (Hunmanby, Bridlington, E. Yks. | Views : 91 | Replies : 0

Death: Evelyn Adah Hibbert, 1905 (Salford, Lancs.)

Evelyn Adah Hibbert, age 14, died 15 March 1905, Salford, of acute pulmonary tuberculosis. Informant E.A. Hibbert, mother.

Read more : Death: Evelyn Adah Hibbert, 1905 (Salford, Lancs.) | Views : 96 | Replies : 0

Marriage: Lemon/Oliver 1874 (Lambeth, Surrey)

Richard Henry Lemon married Mary Oliver 8 Jul 1874 at the Lambeth Register Office.
He was the son of Richard Drayson Lemon, looks like seeding house keeper?.
She was the daughter of William Oliver, farmer.

Read more : Marriage: Lemon/Oliver 1874 (Lambeth, Surrey) | Views : 102 | Replies : 0

Death: Joseph Ford, Salford, Lancs. 1864

Joseph Ford died 29 Sep 1864, age 49, Union Workhouse, Salford. Informant was Mary Hannah Ford, in attendance, of 20 Hodson St., Salford.

Contact me for more information of if you want the certificate.
Read more : Death: Joseph Ford, Salford, Lancs. 1864 | Views : 110 | Replies : 0

41 Certificates B,M,D mostly Coppin/Copping for Norfolk

I have inherited 41 certificates dating from 1839-1978, mostly from Norfolk. They all seem to concern the name COPPIN/COPPING. Other names mentioned are Allison, Ramm, Odiam, Bee, Richardson, Wing, Woodhouse, Thornes and Dawe.

I have a spreadsheet with the basic details and would be happy to pass this on and then forward a copy of any certificates that are of interest.

My own area of interest is Coppen from Norfolk.
Read more : 41 Certificates B,M,D mostly Coppin/Copping for Norfolk | Views : 451 | Replies : 3

Death Registration Joseph Freeman

Born 12th April 1912 Poland
Died 30th March 1996 The hospice of St Francis, 27 Shrublands Road, Berkhampstead.

Retired Feather Factory Manager

Son Norman Henry Freeman
Read more : Death Registration Joseph Freeman | Views : 101 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 52778 • Total topics 10346 • Total members 30927