It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:22 am

News News of Unwanted certificates

Site map of Unwanted certificates » Forum : Unwanted certificates

If you have birth, marriage or death records you no longer need, help other users by swapping them here

Birth Cert for Raymond Arthur Fuller

Raymond Arthur Fuller born 11 October 1933 in Enfield, Middlesex to Arthur Thomas Fuller and Betsy Fuller formerly Gill.

I'm willing to post to anyone who wants it.
Read more : Birth Cert for Raymond Arthur Fuller | Views : 317 | Replies : 0

Marriage JENKINS and ROBERTS

I have an unwanted certificate for a marriage between John Jenkins and Annie Roberts, May 1892 in Abergevenny Register Office. I can post to anyone interested.
Read more : Marriage JENKINS and ROBERTS | Views : 349 | Replies : 0

Birth of Elizabeth Fell 27 January 1853 at Napton

I have a birth certificate for Elizabeth Fell born 27 January 1853 at Napton in the Southam District of Warwickshire. She was the daughter of Clement Fell and Ann formerly French.
Read more : Birth of Elizabeth Fell 27 January 1853 at Napton | Views : 406 | Replies : 0

Birth of Margaret Davies - LLanelly 1840

Birth of Margaret Davies 29 December 1840 at Kings Square Llanelly. Daughter of William Davies - Mariner and Elizabeth Davies formerly Luxham
Read more : Birth of Margaret Davies - LLanelly 1840 | Views : 812 | Replies : 0

Thomas Shannon

I have numerous certificates, mainly birth, for the name of THOMAS SHANNON. I now have the correct birth certificate I was searching for but if anyone has a relative with the same name, please contact me with dates, location etc and I will see if I have what you are looking for.

I must have about fifteen certificates and they are all from the Manchester area with various different names for Mum and Dad.

ljcs
Read more : Thomas Shannon | Views : 792 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Death Certificate - Frank Bond

Date Of Death: 3rd February 1961
Place: Thornton Heath, Croydon
Aged: 63 years
Read more : Unwanted Death Certificate - Frank Bond | Views : 453 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Birth Certificate: Mary Jane Scott 1879

Born: 7th July 1879 Hunslet, County Of York
Parents: Francis Scott & Jane Elizabeth Scott (formally Wood)
Occupation Of Father: Labourer
Read more : Unwanted Birth Certificate: Mary Jane Scott 1879 | Views : 354 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Birth Certificate: Rosa Green 1868

Born 10th April 1868
Parents: Stephen Green & Susan Green (Formally Boxall)
Where: Wrecclesham, Farnham, Surrey
Father Occupation: Hop Ground Labourer?
Read more : Unwanted Birth Certificate: Rosa Green 1868 | Views : 322 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Birth Certificate, Whitehead, Manchester

Edward Whitehead born 24th January, 1838, Duke Street, Manchester. Birth in the sub-district of Ancoats, Manchester.

Father: John Whitehead, Collier

Mother: Elizabeth Whitehead, formerly Blackleach.
Elizabeth signed her name with a 'X'.

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Unwanted Birth Certificate, Whitehead, Manchester | Views : 456 | Replies : 0

Mary Dale wife of Daniel died Burslem 1938

Mary died 6 Back Wellington Street, Burslem, she had been married to Daniel Dale, Coal Hewer. Her brother was Philip As(p)(t)bury living 2 Back Wellington Street. Mary was 69 when she died. You are very welcome to this certificate
Read more : Mary Dale wife of Daniel died Burslem 1938 | Views : 407 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 48604 • Total topics 9151 • Total members 30231