It is currently Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:55 pm

News News of Unwanted certificates

Site map of Unwanted certificates » Forum : Unwanted certificates

If you have birth, marriage or death records you no longer need, help other users by swapping them here

Emily Press

I have copies of :
The death certificate for Emily Press (maiden name Steel), born 4th March 1875 at York, died 28th August 1969 in Yorkshire - And...
The Marriage certificate of Emily Dorothy Press and William Williams, 15th December 1932 at Andover.

Wrong Emily I'm afraid!
Read more : Emily Press | Views : 312 | Replies : 0

Headstone and monument images

I have started to place just a few of the several hundred images of Heads stones I have online at Flckr. You can use these images for FREE providing they are for personal use and not commercial.
I am about to lose space, so if you think one of the people might be yours – get there quick:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ancestryce ... 628816782/
Please note this is a small collection of ...
Read more : Headstone and monument images | Views : 1283 | Replies : 0

Ann Brownhill 1841 Birth Certificate

I have a copy of the birth certificate for the above born in Mottram Street Stockport available. Parents Thomas (weaver) and Alice nee Shelmerdine

My father inadvertantly obtained the certificate for the wrong Ann Brownhill, back in 1975, I have now discovered the correct one from Glossop with the same birthdate

Jane
Read more : Ann Brownhill 1841 Birth Certificate | Views : 377 | Replies : 0

Yet more unwanted certificates

Marriages:

Richard BAILEY and Hannah BAILEY, 26 Aug 1844, Chester
John HUMPHREY and Annie WOODWARD, 7 Mar 1899, Chelsea
Woolf TOLEDANO and Louisa WOODWARD, 4 Jan 1903, St George in the East
James Edward WALLACE and Amelia Frances WOODWARD, 12 Apr 1865, Pancras
George WOODWARD and Mary SHAND, 20 Oct 1839, Shoreditch
Andrew MAGUIRE and Sarah Ann COLE, 23 Feb 1837, Shoreditch
Ernest Samuel GARLAND and Louisa WOODWARD, 15 Apr 1900, Holborn
George WOODWARD and ...
Read more : Yet more unwanted certificates | Views : 1775 | Replies : 0

Lots more unwanted certificates

More births:

Henry, son William Louis HUMPHREY and Mary Ann nee Nevile, 17 Aug 1899, Brentford
William, son William HUMPHREY and Mary nee Wright, 8 Aug 1876, Amersham
George John, son Percy John HUMPHREY and Florence Ada nee Foster, 3 Oct 1899, Islington
Annie, daug Edward WOODWARD and Lottie nee Drought, 2 Mar 1923, Prescot
William, son Thomas HUMPHREYS and Hannah nee Butcher, 20 Nov 1874, Sunderland
John, son Thomas John WOODWARD and Rose nee ...
Read more : Lots more unwanted certificates | Views : 1253 | Replies : 0

Lots of unwanted certificates

I have a whole load of certificates which I ordered in error in my early, less careful, days in genealogy. Please let me know if you would like any of them. This is the first email of several!

Birth certificates:
Emily, daug Ralph ROBERTS and Mary nee Baslow, 9 May 1874, Chorlton
Emily, daug William James ROBERTS and Harriet Ann nee Hopkinson, 18 Jan 1875, Salford
Emily, daug John ROBERTS and Elizabeth nee Davies, 17 ...
Read more : Lots of unwanted certificates | Views : 1612 | Replies : 0

John Simpson Died Hull. England 20 Nov 1870

I hold a John Simpson’s death cert that is no good to me right now: Died 20 Nov 1870, aged 72 Workhouse, Anlaby Road Hull. He was a pensioner from the First Regiment of Foot Guards – the informant Jane Blashill of the Workhouse. I had thought he came from the York area but clearly I obtained an incorrect cert.

Would be nice if someone is looking for him, being from a very honourable background ...
Read more : John Simpson Died Hull. England 20 Nov 1870 | Views : 405 | Replies : 0

Marriage William James thornton - Mary Riddell-Howard

I have an Extract of an Entry in a Register of Marriages for a William James Thornton 53 widower who married Mary Riddell -Widow (Howard) in the county of Renfrew Johnston and Elderslee in 1948.
Ordered but incorrect. Happy to post on :)
Read more : Marriage William James thornton - Mary Riddell-Howard | Views : 541 | Replies : 0

Marriage Cert for Nathaniel Harris/Emma Thomasson

Nathaniel Mason HARRIS married Emma Ann THOMASSON Deptford 1877.
Nathaniels father was also Nathaniel Mason HARRIS. Please contact me if you require the cert or if you have any info on the latter Nathaniel. brianworsfold@xtra.co.nz

Thanks, : Brian
Read more : Marriage Cert for Nathaniel Harris/Emma Thomasson | Views : 330 | Replies : 0

John Bates (of Amersham)- death cert 1866

I have a death certificate for John Bates of Amersham (1866 J/A/S quarter- Volume 3a Page 244) died aged 26. I ordered it hoping it would help me with my research but it is the wrong person. If any person needs this to fill in their tree drop me an email and I will post it on.
Read more : John Bates (of Amersham)- death cert 1866 | Views : 378 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], girl wednesday, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], pete25, Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 35238 • Total topics 7312 • Total members 26141