It is currently Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:58 am

News News of Unwanted certificates

Site map of Unwanted certificates » Forum : Unwanted certificates

If you have birth, marriage or death records you no longer need, help other users by swapping them here

Thomas Shannon

I have numerous certificates, mainly birth, for the name of THOMAS SHANNON. I now have the correct birth certificate I was searching for but if anyone has a relative with the same name, please contact me with dates, location etc and I will see if I have what you are looking for.

I must have about fifteen certificates and they are all from the Manchester area with various different names for Mum and Dad.

ljcs
Read more : Thomas Shannon | Views : 184 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Death Certificate - Frank Bond

Date Of Death: 3rd February 1961
Place: Thornton Heath, Croydon
Aged: 63 years
Read more : Unwanted Death Certificate - Frank Bond | Views : 149 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Birth Certificate: Mary Jane Scott 1879

Born: 7th July 1879 Hunslet, County Of York
Parents: Francis Scott & Jane Elizabeth Scott (formally Wood)
Occupation Of Father: Labourer
Read more : Unwanted Birth Certificate: Mary Jane Scott 1879 | Views : 52 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Birth Certificate: Rosa Green 1868

Born 10th April 1868
Parents: Stephen Green & Susan Green (Formally Boxall)
Where: Wrecclesham, Farnham, Surrey
Father Occupation: Hop Ground Labourer?
Read more : Unwanted Birth Certificate: Rosa Green 1868 | Views : 42 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Birth Certificate, Whitehead, Manchester

Edward Whitehead born 24th January, 1838, Duke Street, Manchester. Birth in the sub-district of Ancoats, Manchester.

Father: John Whitehead, Collier

Mother: Elizabeth Whitehead, formerly Blackleach.
Elizabeth signed her name with a 'X'.

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Unwanted Birth Certificate, Whitehead, Manchester | Views : 150 | Replies : 0

Mary Dale wife of Daniel died Burslem 1938

Mary died 6 Back Wellington Street, Burslem, she had been married to Daniel Dale, Coal Hewer. Her brother was Philip As(p)(t)bury living 2 Back Wellington Street. Mary was 69 when she died. You are very welcome to this certificate
Read more : Mary Dale wife of Daniel died Burslem 1938 | Views : 78 | Replies : 0

Annie Alexander & Maria Macfarlane b1877 scottish birth

I downloaded my grandads birth record from scotlands people and there are two additional records on it Annie Alexander & Maria Macfarlane b1877 - County of Lanarkshire
Read more : Annie Alexander & Maria Macfarlane b1877 scottish birth | Views : 92 | Replies : 0

Unwanted death certificate

I have an unwanted death certificate which the GRO sent to me in error!

It is for a Samuel Sherratt who died on 31st July 1903 aged 61 in Sandbach Cheshire. His son, Alfred C Sherratt was the informant.
Read more : Unwanted death certificate | Views : 276 | Replies : 4

Death Certificate Louisa Cook 1955

I have an unwanted death certificate for Louisa Cook formerly the wife of Edwin Cook died 7th Feb 1955 aged 75 at 14 Alfred street, Lincoln.
Read more : Death Certificate Louisa Cook 1955 | Views : 247 | Replies : 0

Unwanted Birth Certificate (Whitehead)

I have a birth certificate for a John Whitehead who was born on the 22nd of October, 1841, Manchester, Lancashire (Birth in the sub-district of Market Street, Manchester).

Father: James Whitehead 'Fustian Cutter'. James registered the birth and signed his name.

Mother: Jane Whitehead (formerly Stokes).

If any persons want me to send them a copy via email please feel free to inbox me.

Kind regards,

Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Unwanted Birth Certificate (Whitehead) | Views : 94 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 37286 • Total topics 7701 • Total members 27148