It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:15 am

News News of Photo identification

Site map of Photo identification » Forum : Photo identification

Have you got problems identifying people or buildings in a photograph? Share your photo queries with other users

Red River Co TX Williams Alexander Family 1910

William Price m Martha Williams Alexander in 1883 Red River Co TX. The photo is after the funeral of Wm Price, circa 1911-1920. It includes James E Alexander b Red River Co TX and wife Sallie Anderson of Cumberland Co KY. His mother is Martha or Mattie Williams Alexander Price, dau of Syntha Ann. The two children are Marvin Elmore and Trudie Alexander. Can anyone tell me who William Price or Martha Williams are? Or ...
Read more : Red River Co TX Williams Alexander Family 1910 | Views : 1298 | Replies : 0

When Was This Photo Taken Please?

Hello,

By looking at the clothes and hairstyle, would you be able to tell me roughly when this photo was taken? The photo was in poor condition so I added the sepia effect to make it look more attractive. The lady is my grandmother and was born 1882.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k145/Horatia/Picture23.jpg

Cheers, FHA
Read more : When Was This Photo Taken Please? | Views : 6026 | Replies : 16

Can anyone date these photos?

I am having difficulty with the two photographs below.

I know that Albert James Stump, on the right (with the moustache), was born in 1880. This photograph is probably from around 1905-1910 as the collar and tie matches another photograph of my grandfather, William Henry Lewis, that is known to have been taken circa 1908.

However, the man on the leftt is uncertain. One family member claims it is William Stump (1837-1913), Albert's father, but ...
Read more : Can anyone date these photos? | Views : 1933 | Replies : 1

Ransom - Very early outdoor photograph?

I have a small Victorian photo album which used to belong to my great great grandfather Henry Ransom. It contains his family photographs, some of which have been named by my Dad's sister. However, there is one mystery photograph in the back of the album which looks as if it was taken in a back garden. The family lived in Islington, London after moving from Suffolk. Henry lived from 1817 to 1888.

Can anyone take ...
Read more : Ransom - Very early outdoor photograph? | Views : 2112 | Replies : 2

London cemetery

Can you help me identify this cemetery? One of my ancestors has a memorial here, but I do not know which cemetery it is. They died in 1954 in a Hospital in Carshalton, but they were most likely living in Wallington prior to their death. Both these places are now in the London borough of Sutton. I have been to Bandon Hill cemetery in Wallington, but it does not appear the be the place in ...
Read more : London cemetery | Views : 2822 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 63579 • Total topics 12668 • Total members 6113