[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gym_sitemaps/display/display_posts.php on line 64: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gym_sitemaps/display/display_posts.php on line 64: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3810)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3810)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3810)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3810)
News of Feedback - Page 3 News of Feedback - Page 3 • Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine | Forum

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:51 pm

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

HELPFUL REPLY:OLIVER MOLESWORTH COUGHTON & BIRMINGHAM.

Thank you very much to Catherine WILLIAMS for coming up with several useful ideas (pg 45 Issue 90) regarding my problem, aired in 'You're the Expert' in Issue 89, last month.

My original question was actually a little more full, as I sent it in to the Q&A pages. It read in part '....Their children were all Christened at the New Meeting House in Moor Street, Birmingham, which makes tracking them reasonably easy. However, Marriages ...
Read more : HELPFUL REPLY:OLIVER MOLESWORTH COUGHTON & BIRMINGHAM. | Views : 248 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Spam

Kitchen Gloucester on General research queries.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Spam | Views : 76 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spam messages

You're the expert!

We normally get at least a couple of responses from readers with tips for the 'You're the expert' page of the magazine (see page 47). We've not had any yet and I was wondering whether any of our forum folk wanted to have a go. I could post the questions up here if that would help.

Sarah
Read more : You're the expert! | Views : 407 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Magazine Index Part 7 Completed

I have just finished and published on my Blog... Lynns Waffles the latest part of my WDYTYA Magazine Index Part 7.Also links to previous parts too. http://lynnswaffles.blogspot.co.uk/
Read more : Magazine Index Part 7 Completed | Views : 300 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Magazine feedback

WhoWasWho

In News In Brief July magazine, saw about Dutch website doing English version & was hoping for great things as my Husbands family is Dutch, but have tried twice after registering and any records I try to find it says 'sorry this has not been translated yet'doesn't seem to have anything except the intro translated yet
Read more : WhoWasWho | Views : 101 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Magazine feedback

"First World War Site Launches" Article in On the record

As I am currently reseraching the WW1 soldiers listed on my village war memorial I was particularly intersted in the article "First World War Site Launches" in the On The Record section of the latest WDYTYA magazine (July ed).

Initially I thought what a great idea for individuals to be able to add details of WW1 soldiers to a readily available, on line record for any one to see. But then I started to think ...
Read more : "First World War Site Launches" Article in On the record | Views : 468 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Link to forum from website

Am I going daft or has the link to the Forum gone from its usual place on the front page of the desk top website?

Sent from my GT-I8190N
Read more : Link to forum from website | Views : 625 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Technical help

Vivid II and D of Well 2 [Issue 88]

Many ship names that appear on RN service records are shore establishments or moored training ships and are known as 'Stone Frigates' in the RN. It is helpful to prefix these names with HMS and Googling them shows photos and descriptions. I believe that the second ship annotated in shorthand refers to HMS Duke of Wellington and the suffixes: II and 2 refer to them being the 2nd respective ships of that name to have ...
Read more : Vivid II and D of Well 2 [Issue 88] | Views : 128 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Genealogy on the Go Article June 2014 Issue

I've just read the article in your latest magazine about genealogy on the go. You mention that with the Ancestry App that the downside to it is that you cannot search the Ancestry databases directly and that the App only views the hints indicated by the shaky green leaves.

Well I have discovered that if you select somebody in your tree, so it displays the additional information to the right hand side, then select "Gallery" ...
Read more : Genealogy on the Go Article June 2014 Issue | Views : 258 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Duplicate Topic 12 Lamb Lane, Greenwich

I posted a request for help in the General Research Queries forum on Monday 12 May at 5.09 p.m. I checked the following day to see if anybody had replied, I sent a message to JaneyH thanking her for her response. This morning I received via email WDYTYA newsletter and in the "From the forum" saw my request for help, this prompted me to look at it in the online forum.

My query today is ...
Read more : Duplicate Topic 12 Lamb Lane, Greenwich | Views : 182 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Technical help

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], dwaynepoulinrtukq, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 32548 • Total topics 6907 • Total members 24592