It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:35 am

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Duplicate Entries

Is it just me or are seeing duplicate entries and also split entries with a different post for each reply. It seems to have been happening since Sunday 11th

Nicola

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Duplicate Entries | Views : 183 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Technical help

June 2014 issue: Focus on Criminal records

I am surprised by the articles in the June 2014 edition "Focus on Criminal records" that no mention has been made of the various series of records at The National Archives (TNA), Kew. In particular the records of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP series, some are indexed by surname only or are including in "and another/others" as in the case of Dr Crippen), the HO Office files (series HO), the Prison Commission files (PCOM) ...
Read more : June 2014 issue: Focus on Criminal records | Views : 221 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Live web chats

Hi
Who is the guest this week and what type of questions will be required ? Can it be made plain where the post should be, it looks as though questions and answers are being posted on 'Live web chat' that could be in 'General Research'.
Will we get a better response to the posts? It was rather like waiting for the paint to dry on Friday . I was most disappointed not to receive ...
Read more : Live web chats | Views : 192 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

Accessing original images via FTM 2010

I am using FTM 2010 and I have an Ancestry account.
My problem has only occurred in the last few days.Up to then I have had no problem for years!
When I click to view an original image of say a Census or Baptism record using the FTM I get a BLACK screen. If I click 'Related content' the loading symbol just revolves clockwise 'for ever'!
If I view the index at the bottom of ...
Read more : Accessing original images via FTM 2010 | Views : 140 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Technical help

Unable to change user name

Can someone help me change my user name, please?
Read more : Unable to change user name | Views : 303 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Technical help

Leaflet / catalogue inserts with WDYTYA? Magazine

I've just received the May edition of WDYTYA? Magazine as part of my subscription, which was a Christmas present from my husband. I haven't had a chance to get stuck into the magazine yet, but I feel I have to mention the array of leaflets and catalogues that fell out. There are details of subscriptions to "The Lady" magazine, a leaflet about "how to avoid rising funeral costs" and - best of all - a ...
Read more : Leaflet / catalogue inserts with WDYTYA? Magazine | Views : 393 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Availability of digital version to magazine subscribers

I've only just realised you have a digital version. Is it available to snailmail magazine subscribers?
thanks.
Gill McA
Read more : Availability of digital version to magazine subscribers | Views : 216 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Find My Past New Website

In the April edition of your magazine you have included an article on the new FMP website. Understandably you will have used the FMP press release material to create the article which is very favourable.

If you haven't done so already, may I suggest that you now read the forums on the FMP website and the FMP facebook page, where you will find that hundreds of subscribers are posting messages complaining that the new site ...
Read more : Find My Past New Website | Views : 8223 | Replies : 93 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Subscription renewal nightmares Subscription renewal nightmares

Is anyone else having difficulty renewing their Who Do You Think You Are subscriptions? My experience is turning into a nightmare.

First I received no renewal notice. When I returned from a long trip I realized there were no new issues in my mail so I went online to renew and got an order number (this was mid-December). Then I waited. Still no new issues in the mail so I started emailing (mid January) only ...
Read more : Subscription renewal nightmares | Views : 611 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Magazine feedback

You're the expert

We usually get lots of responses to our 'You're the expert' page of the magazine, but this month it has been suspiciously quiet. If you've got a copy of the March issue, turn to page 45 and see if you can help solve someone's mystery. Perhaps the challenges we set were too hard this month!

Regards

Sarah
Read more : You're the expert | Views : 298 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 31059 • Total topics 6662 • Total members 23676