It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:56 am

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

PM stuck in Outbox

A couple of PM's I've tried to send have been stuck in my Outbox. One PM has been stuck since Wednesday morning; the other had been there a couple of months (I've since deleted it). The latter PM was to a distant relative.

Is it a technical glitch with my messages? Is there anything I can do to shift the stuck PM on its way?

Many thanks for any assistance provided.
Read more : PM stuck in Outbox | Views : 407 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Technical help

Subscription increase of 73% !! Subscription increase of 73% !!

I have just had a letter from “Immediate Media” saying my subscription is going up to £31.50 for 6 issues and “is still good value” they did not mention it was £17.95 that’s over 73% !!

Your new subscription is £20.45 for 6 issues with the RRP of £31.50, whats going on, I think it’s time to quit. :x
Read more : Subscription increase of 73% !! | Views : 3553 | Replies : 31 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Missing Issue

Hi Jon
I contacted the subscriptions department via email on Wednesday afternoon, as I haven't received the latest issue of Who Do You Think You Are. It's now been 48 hours and haven't heard back from anyone. I was hoping you may be able to help me. My name is Philippe Reynolds and the postcode the magazine is delivered to is IG10 1AQ.

Thank you.

Philippe.

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Missing Issue | Views : 552 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

moka67322

General research has been bombarded by rubbish from user moka67322, blocking out top 20 or so posts.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : moka67322 | Views : 418 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Spam messages

message a member

Hello , Can someone please tell me how to contact a person I believe is a relative . wHEN SEARCHING GOOGLE i CAME UPON THIS WONDERFUL SITE :)
Read more : message a member | Views : 374 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Broken link to Forum page

I don't think I'm the only person who will have noticed this, but I'm reporting it just in case!

When using the Forum, the 'Forum' button on the top banner (i.e. the banner which reads Home|Magazine|Forum|News|TV Series|Getting Started|Tutorials|Blogs|Events) is linked to the URL http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/forums

This link takes you to a 'Page not found' page.

The correct link http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/forum only appears in the banner ...
Read more : Broken link to Forum page | Views : 827 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Technical help

Bonus content 117

I have had several attempts to down load bonus content, but some pages in Kelly's 1867 are blank.

For example. What are Kelly's pages 955-959, of course the pages I would most interested to see are blank eg page 817

What's the problem?

Read more : Bonus content 117 | Views : 562 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Wunderlist (Windows)

After reading the review of Wunderlist in the Sept 2016 issue I thought I'd have a go. However, I'm using the free version for Windows desktop and it seems to be very different from the Mac version that Nick used. I can't find any settings or preferences for the app, as mentioned in the Top Tip at the beginning, and I'm unable to get the 'Task Options' view to display, as shown in step 4, ...
Read more : Wunderlist (Windows) | Views : 382 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Problems Viewing Images on Ancestry

Hello

Is anyone else having problems viewing images on ancestry? When clicking on view I get a blank white screen. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox and it is the same. I have just discovered that it only happens when trying to view the image via a general search, if I save the record to a person I can then view the image, very strange.

Read more : Problems Viewing Images on Ancestry | Views : 438 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Family Tree Program review (July 2016)

I found the reviews of family tree programs in the July issue very informative. I was surprised by the choice of programs to review - never heard of Heredis, but MyHeritage, which provides a free downloadable program for your computer, together with optional sync online or to a smartphone app (max. 250 people free, then you must pay a subscription) was omitted. Is MyHeritage a well-kept secret?
Read more : Family Tree Program review (July 2016) | Views : 581 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 50338 • Total topics 9466 • Total members 30539