It is currently Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:34 pm

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Problems Viewing Images on Ancestry

Hello

Is anyone else having problems viewing images on ancestry? When clicking on view I get a blank white screen. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox and it is the same. I have just discovered that it only happens when trying to view the image via a general search, if I save the record to a person I can then view the image, very strange.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Problems Viewing Images on Ancestry | Views : 324 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Family Tree Program review (July 2016)

I found the reviews of family tree programs in the July issue very informative. I was surprised by the choice of programs to review - never heard of Heredis, but MyHeritage, which provides a free downloadable program for your computer, together with optional sync online or to a smartphone app (max. 250 people free, then you must pay a subscription) was omitted. Is MyHeritage a well-kept secret?
Read more : Family Tree Program review (July 2016) | Views : 455 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Pence per pound

P79 of the July 2016 edition - last column includes the statement "there were 144 pence to the pound" in relation to 1916.

Am I missing something? Is there some interpretation that makes that phrase work? Because if not.....

Sent from my MotoG3
Read more : Pence per pound | Views : 633 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Problems downloading bonus content

Is anyone else having problems downloading the bonus content?

I normally download the individual pdf documents but they simply will not download currently. I can download the zip files and extract the pdf files from these but cannot download, and therefore access, the monthly "Guides to Content".

Paul
Read more : Problems downloading bonus content | Views : 883 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Concrete spam

Lots of spam about concrete pumps and mixers from daswell1217, in research help\general help.

Read more : Concrete spam | Views : 573 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Spam messages

Subscription renewal

Using the info on the Urgent Renewal Notice, I have once again failed to renew my subscription on-line, despite having received my WDYTYA mag in Australia for many years now. Having completed the on-line form and clicked on 'continue' the message popped up that my request was unable to be processed.

After submitting a feedback complaint, I subsequently went to the new subscriptions page. It was no problem to make a new subscription and at ...
Read more : Subscription renewal | Views : 362 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Newsletter

Hi, can someone tell me if you still do the weekly e-mail newsletter? I used to receive it some time ago, then after I had some problem with my log-in where I had to change my password, the newsletter just stopped. When I log into my account, the box is already ticked where it asks if you want to receive it.
Read more : Newsletter | Views : 513 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Problem uploading an image

Is anybody else having problems uploading an image when posting a New Topic' ? The Forum says I am clear to post and upload an image but after inserting text and clicking 'Upload an image', I am unable to click in the 'Browse' section to select a file.
Have done this before without problems is it me, the site technology, or what? I note selecting 'Forum' from the Home page and it says 'Page not ...
Read more : Problem uploading an image | Views : 638 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Technical help

Spam from adelelee

Adelelee has sent 2 spam, both in general research help

Read more : Spam from adelelee | Views : 207 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spam messages

Reader survey

It's not too late to tell us what you think of WDYTYA? Magazine and be in with a chance of winning a £250 M&S card. We will be making changes to the magazine and what we offer online based on what your responses are so it's really important for us to know if you want more or fewer reader queries, more social history, more online practical advice or more about records in the archives. Also, ...
Read more : Reader survey | Views : 558 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Login  •  Register

Registered users: AntonyM, Bing [Bot], coopernicola, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], kimberrywickham, Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 48051 • Total topics 9062 • Total members 30105