It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:41 pm

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Cant change email address!

I am also having trouble with trying to change my email address. I click on the link in User Control Panel and comes up "Page not found". I noticed pforkes also had this problem back in February but has had no replies. I would be interested if the issue was resolved. I have tried in in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer (I noticed that some links do not work in Edge but they will work ...
Read more : Cant change email address! | Views : 730 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

The will of Samuel Bane (1742- 1825) help in translation

I found Samuel's will on Ancestry. Both the language and writing are archaic. I have had a go at translating it but a few words elude me. I wonder if someone with more knowledge could help please?
I apologise -the second half of the will has come up on top of the first.
Read more : The will of Samuel Bane (1742- 1825) help in translation | Views : 628 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

difficulties uploading a document

I am new to the forum. I tried to upload an image of a will and my translation of it, because I wanted help with some words I couldn't read. I eventually managed the image but when I tried to upload the translation document I got a message that the suffix
doc
was not allowed, so, how do you upload a document? thanks
Read more : difficulties uploading a document | Views : 663 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Technical help

Are there updates planned for iPad app?

I am running version 3.7.6 on my iPad, and iPad is warning me that the app is getting long in the tooth, and may not work with future IOS updates.
Are there any planned updates for the app in the pipeline?

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Are there updates planned for iPad app? | Views : 389 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

WDYTYA forum app help

Following on from the discussion in another section of the site I was wondering if I have a particularly awkward phone. I used to have the WDYTYA forum app and found i could only answer posts, not start a new thread myself.
I have tried again now installing it today but still have the same problem. I know Adrian38 mentioned a button with 3 dots on it at the bottom of the screen but I ...
Read more : WDYTYA forum app help | Views : 1415 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Technical help

New WDYTYA? Magazine editorial assistant

Hello everyone,

I'm Rosemary Collins and I've joined the WDYTYA? Magazine team as the new editorial assistant, taking over from Jon Bauckham, who has been promoted to features editor. Jon will still be hopping on from time to time, but I will be the first point of contact for any queries about the forum or the website.

I've been working in journalism for just over a year and I'm joining WDYTYA? from a job in ...
Read more : New WDYTYA? Magazine editorial assistant | Views : 1023 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Download copies of magazine

In the front of my print version is a section inviting me to download digital copy of mag but I can't find where I can do that. I cannot store my printed copies and would love to have digital copies to refer to in the future. Help would be much appreciated.
Read more : Download copies of magazine | Views : 1317 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Magazine feedback

How do I change my email address?

I would presume that fastest I click on User Control Panel; click on the Profile tab; and then click on Edit Account Settings but that gives me "Page not found". So how is this done?

This is the page that is not found:
http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine. ... tails&sid=
Read more : How do I change my email address? | Views : 430 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Technical help

Can I subscribe and get the magazine as a PDF file?

I live in the USA now and would like to subscribe to WDYTYA magazine.

Is it possible to subscribe and get it as a PDF file, so that I can read it on my 27-inch monitor?
Read more : Can I subscribe and get the magazine as a PDF file? | Views : 980 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Attaching a file over 2MB

Is there a way to attach Jpg file to a forum topic in excess of 2MB

Regards

Simon
Read more : Attaching a file over 2MB | Views : 673 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 54664 • Total topics 11199 • Total members 31260