It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:42 pm

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Why do I get the following message when trying to attach a small-sized photograph: Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached?

Many thanks.
Read more : Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached. | Views : 565 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

help with URLs

Tried to post for research help and it won't let me post saying that it is too spammy because of the Urls.....how do I change this please
Read more : help with URLs | Views : 345 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

No Specials for NZ iTunes subscribers

Very disappointed over Christmas that iTunes refused to make back issues available at the 99p ($1.99NZ) price, even though they had the "special till 1 January" price on their store description.
I bought two back copies, and was considering some others, when I was horrified to have $17.98NZ instantly deducted from my bank instead of the $3.98NZI was expecting.
The magazine suppliers replied to my email saying they couldn't do anything as it was iTunes ...
Read more : No Specials for NZ iTunes subscribers | Views : 810 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Adding User Avatar

I have tried to add an avatar without any luck. If I click on "User Control Panel" then "edit avatar" I get an error Page Not Found!?!
I am an Imac/iPad user is this why?
Read more : Adding User Avatar | Views : 478 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

Digital BMD Certificates

Just received the info in the update email I so hope it comes about as I am sure there ar many like me who cannot afford to just keep ordering Certs at £9-25 a time.
Emlyn
Read more : Digital BMD Certificates | Views : 798 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Sharing Articles Sharing Articles

Hi, on magazine article online pages I can see share icons for Facebook, Twitter and Google plus but is there a way to share articles etc. with LinkedIn?
I am looking to share "Family historians must raise their voices against the savage cuts to library and archive services, says editor Sarah Williams" on a couple of Groups
Read more : Sharing Articles | Views : 431 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Justice of the Peace (Pedantry)

Great article by Paul Blake in the December issue on Summary Courts. Have to take issue with the proof reading though - there are many Courts, many Justices but only one Peace. Hence we have Justices of the Peace, which should be abbreviated to JsP, not JPs which is Justice of the Peaces!! :)
Sylvia
Read more : Justice of the Peace (Pedantry) | Views : 471 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Bonus content from issues 83 & 84

Does anyone have copies of the content from issues 83 and 84 I can have as mine seem to have got corrupted somehow - i can send a pic of the pages from the mags with codes on as proof I am entitled. Especially was interested in the East London content.
Thanks in advance
Read more : Bonus content from issues 83 & 84 | Views : 698 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Message when looking at Forum

When I go onto the forum I get the following message:

PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 116: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB ...
Read more : Message when looking at Forum | Views : 782 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Technical help

Transferring info from notebook to MacBook.

I've been working with Family Tree Maker for several years now and I have all my info stored on a Samsung notebook. I have converted the files to Gedcom and stored them on an external hard drive for back-up. Can anyone tell me how to transfer the info onto a MacBook, or even if it's possible? I really don't want to have to start inputting the info from scratch, as there's so much.

Sent from ...
Read more : Transferring info from notebook to MacBook. | Views : 631 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 36767 • Total topics 7614 • Total members 26783