It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:24 am

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Subscription renewal

Using the info on the Urgent Renewal Notice, I have once again failed to renew my subscription on-line, despite having received my WDYTYA mag in Australia for many years now. Having completed the on-line form and clicked on 'continue' the message popped up that my request was unable to be processed.

After submitting a feedback complaint, I subsequently went to the new subscriptions page. It was no problem to make a new subscription and at ...
Read more : Subscription renewal | Views : 282 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Newsletter

Hi, can someone tell me if you still do the weekly e-mail newsletter? I used to receive it some time ago, then after I had some problem with my log-in where I had to change my password, the newsletter just stopped. When I log into my account, the box is already ticked where it asks if you want to receive it.
Read more : Newsletter | Views : 420 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Problem uploading an image

Is anybody else having problems uploading an image when posting a New Topic' ? The Forum says I am clear to post and upload an image but after inserting text and clicking 'Upload an image', I am unable to click in the 'Browse' section to select a file.
Have done this before without problems is it me, the site technology, or what? I note selecting 'Forum' from the Home page and it says 'Page not ...
Read more : Problem uploading an image | Views : 569 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Technical help

Spam from adelelee

Adelelee has sent 2 spam, both in general research help

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Spam from adelelee | Views : 169 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spam messages

Reader survey

It's not too late to tell us what you think of WDYTYA? Magazine and be in with a chance of winning a £250 M&S card. We will be making changes to the magazine and what we offer online based on what your responses are so it's really important for us to know if you want more or fewer reader queries, more social history, more online practical advice or more about records in the archives. Also, ...
Read more : Reader survey | Views : 488 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Removing URL from post

Hi
I am a new user and posted a query in the forum. I have had a reply from a forum user and want to respond to them. In their reply they included a URL link, and when I tried to post my reply I got the message that it looked too spamy for a new user and I needed to remove the URL - but it is in the message I'm replying to so ...
Read more : Removing URL from post | Views : 387 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

Bonus Content issue 110

Took over an hour to download bonus content. Firefox had problem where to put it and eventually gave up altogether half way through fist PDF. Google did it but very slow. very interesting reading for a Mancunian.
i did 100 last month very quick.
Bob T.
Read more : Bonus Content issue 110 | Views : 611 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Magazine feedback

3 spams

From bowhbowh1009. Three times.
Seems to be advertising a bamwar site, whatever that may be.
Easy to spot in General. Asian script for website, I think.

And another one advertising beast medicine from. Alfredgeorg.

Sent from my iPod touch using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : 3 spams | Views : 247 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spam messages

New spam in genealogy chat, 27 January 2016

Post by Cristine008, about cell phone jammers.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : New spam in genealogy chat, 27 January 2016 | Views : 213 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spam messages

Bonus content issue 101

Hi Is it possible to get hold of the bonus content (East Yorkshire) from issue 101? I foolishly forgot to download it and now it's too late :cry: . The majority of my ancestors are from East Yorkshire, mostly Hull, so it would've been really useful. It just kept slipping my mind and I didn't realise that it had been over 6 months.
Thank ...
Read more : Bonus content issue 101 | Views : 679 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 46194 • Total topics 9866 • Total members 29824