It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:51 pm

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Bizarre spam

From fifacoinsdiy. In General ... such bad english its almost funny.
Susan

Sent from my iPod touch using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Bizarre spam | Views : 218 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spam messages

Cardiff degrees via skype

Future16 posting on above subject

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Cardiff degrees via skype | Views : 204 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spam messages

Tree Problem on ancestry

An issue has arisen on my tree on Ancestry and I do not kow how to correct it. Any advice would be very welcome, in words of one syllable please!!

I have raised this problem with Ancestry but in case I do not receive a reply I thought I would try here.

Thomas Parmiter 1784-1846 married twice. Firstly to Sarah Gillingham, and when she passed away he married Mary Ayres. He had children by both ...
Read more : Tree Problem on ancestry | Views : 423 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Technical help

Family tree information for my children

Using Family Tree Maker and my Ancestry.co.uk subscription I have accumulated data for over 3000 people in my family tree. The data is supplemented by an extensive range of media e.g. copies of census sheets; BMD certificates and numerous photographs.
How can I make this info available to my widespread children when I have passed on and the Ancestry subscription has closed?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Read more : Family tree information for my children | Views : 1186 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Technical help

First edition 2007

Hello, I would need to get the first edition of the magazine from October 2007. I would highly appreciate any indication on where I could buy it. Thank you.
Read more : First edition 2007 | Views : 657 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Magazine feedback

"View New Posts" issues

Is anyone else having issues with "View New Posts" not showing all the new posts on the web-page version of the forum?

Just now, the only new post that I got when choosing that option, was the latest post on the "Francis Radford - Architect/Bulder 1821-1900 - Photos?" topic in the "Photo identification" forum. Yet when I checked the individual boards for date and time of last post, the topic "Joseph and Esther Fearneley" in ...
Read more : "View New Posts" issues | Views : 488 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

Notification of replies

Have noticed recently that although I am ticking the "please notify me of replies" this is not happening. Is this a general problem or is it just me?

Sally
Read more : Notification of replies | Views : 1355 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Technical help

Replies missing from ongoing posts

I've noticed lately that when a post has a number of replies going into more than one 'page' I can't see the latest replies. The arrows at the foot of the screen will usually bring me to the second page, but only half way down. The latest post I looked at today was the 1939 Registry which has had 33 replies, with the latest response on 22 Nov. Foot of the first page says "14 ...
Read more : Replies missing from ongoing posts | Views : 352 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

Viewing Ancestry records

May I just ask is anyone having problems viewing records on Ancestry at the moment please?
Over the past week I have had intermittent problems when trying to view different records and I ended up with a blank white page.
Today whatever I try to look at whether a new or saved record I am having the same problem.
Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and how I can rectify it please? ...
Read more : Viewing Ancestry records | Views : 532 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Technical help

Contacting Board Administrator

Silly question time.

I am having problems sending PMs and in the FAQ it suggests contacting the Board Administrator.

Who is the Board Administrator and how do I make contact please?

Brian
Read more : Contacting Board Administrator | Views : 305 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], helenrussell, Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 44940 • Total topics 9668 • Total members 29664