It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:02 pm

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Happywork still posting spam

What is point of notifying you of spam, if you are going to do nothing with it.

User 'Happywork' has been flooding general research for the past week, time to block him/her!

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Happywork still posting spam | Views : 288 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spam messages

Archiving digital issues

Can anyone tell me what happens when you archive issues from the iPad app? My issues are now taking up 4gb of my iPad's capacity and I could do with freeing some up but I'm scared that if I archive them I won't be able to get them back. I once uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I lost quite a few of my issues so I'm worried about this happening again.

Thanks
Joanne
Read more : Archiving digital issues | Views : 319 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Technical help

Happywork spam

User Happwork has posted spam on general research, concerning removal of new furniture smell, plus two or three others

Read more : Happywork spam | Views : 323 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spam messages

new printer

Realise this is not a WDYTYA technical problem but I know there are some real Tecchy Guys on here.
I currently run an Epsom printer/scanner which is about 4 years old but I nearly had heart failure when I tried to purchase a mixed box of inks today and found it was £65!!! I could buy a printer for that ? The cartridges don't last long. I have tried different compatibles but they don't work. ...
Read more : new printer | Views : 675 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Technical help

Bonus Content

Don't know if anyone will be able to help me. I have subscribed for almost 2 years and have downloaded all the bonus content, except for issues 110-112, due to having a lot on with family bereavements and other issues. As these have now expired I cannot download them, does anyone know of any other way I can get them? I'm really annoyed at myself for not realising earlier but it hasn't been a very ...
Read more : Bonus Content | Views : 1072 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Magazine feedback

PM stuck in Outbox

A couple of PM's I've tried to send have been stuck in my Outbox. One PM has been stuck since Wednesday morning; the other had been there a couple of months (I've since deleted it). The latter PM was to a distant relative.

Is it a technical glitch with my messages? Is there anything I can do to shift the stuck PM on its way?

Many thanks for any assistance provided.
Read more : PM stuck in Outbox | Views : 486 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Technical help

Subscription increase of 73% !! Subscription increase of 73% !!

I have just had a letter from “Immediate Media” saying my subscription is going up to £31.50 for 6 issues and “is still good value” they did not mention it was £17.95 that’s over 73% !!

Your new subscription is £20.45 for 6 issues with the RRP of £31.50, whats going on, I think it’s time to quit. :x
Read more : Subscription increase of 73% !! | Views : 4105 | Replies : 31 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Missing Issue

Hi Jon
I contacted the subscriptions department via email on Wednesday afternoon, as I haven't received the latest issue of Who Do You Think You Are. It's now been 48 hours and haven't heard back from anyone. I was hoping you may be able to help me. My name is Philippe Reynolds and the postcode the magazine is delivered to is IG10 1AQ.

Thank you.

Philippe.

Sent from my iPhone using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Missing Issue | Views : 630 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Magazine feedback

moka67322

General research has been bombarded by rubbish from user moka67322, blocking out top 20 or so posts.

Read more : moka67322 | Views : 554 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Spam messages

message a member

Hello , Can someone please tell me how to contact a person I believe is a relative . wHEN SEARCHING GOOGLE i CAME UPON THIS WONDERFUL SITE :)
Read more : message a member | Views : 439 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], JMcKinnon, KeithLee, Sucher

Statistics

Total posts 51791 • Total topics 9990 • Total members 30743