It is currently Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:43 am

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Replies missing from ongoing posts

I've noticed lately that when a post has a number of replies going into more than one 'page' I can't see the latest replies. The arrows at the foot of the screen will usually bring me to the second page, but only half way down. The latest post I looked at today was the 1939 Registry which has had 33 replies, with the latest response on 22 Nov. Foot of the first page says "14 ...
Read more : Replies missing from ongoing posts | Views : 311 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

Viewing Ancestry records

May I just ask is anyone having problems viewing records on Ancestry at the moment please?
Over the past week I have had intermittent problems when trying to view different records and I ended up with a blank white page.
Today whatever I try to look at whether a new or saved record I am having the same problem.
Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and how I can rectify it please? ...
Read more : Viewing Ancestry records | Views : 457 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Technical help

Contacting Board Administrator

Silly question time.

I am having problems sending PMs and in the FAQ it suggests contacting the Board Administrator.

Who is the Board Administrator and how do I make contact please?

Brian
Read more : Contacting Board Administrator | Views : 266 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

How to send PMs

I have been trying to send a PM to another forum member as I would like to pass on my email address - if this is permissible (and she has been trying to send one to me) but have so far failed to do so.

Is there an "idiot's guide" on how to do so please?

Thanks

Brian
Read more : How to send PMs | Views : 414 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Technical help

Access to the 1939 Register

This register could contain some relevant family information but what an exorbitant cost for access. Trying to make back their outlay for digitising it in one foul swoop. To bad I won't be touching it at those prices, subscription fees are high enough what a ransom. £6.95 per household record, or £24.95 for a bundle of five household records.
Read more : Access to the 1939 Register | Views : 446 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Technical help

Magazine offer for Xmas 2015

Hi,
I am a current subscriber of WDYTYA magazine and have seen the offer for a 3 month subscription to Findmypast. As an existing magazine subscriber will I receive this offer too?
Thanks.
Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using WDYTYA Forum mobile app
Read more : Magazine offer for Xmas 2015 | Views : 464 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Page Not Found

Every time I try to edit my account settings, i'm getting the Page Not Found.

Also, How can I change my Username or even just delete my account?

Thanks
Read more : Page Not Found | Views : 235 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Slow, slow, slow

Is it just me or has the website slowly ground down to a halt, no doubt with these adverts. I could make and have a cup of tea by the time the website works.
Read more : Slow, slow, slow | Views : 288 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

My Family Tree

As the Regulars on here will have noted I have recently posted on the General Research thread "Beware the Dangers of the new Ancestry website"
I have decided I want FULL CONTROL of my Family Tree and I need some good basic help and advice as how to best achieve this. Ancestry is brilliant for research but I nolonger have confidence in their tree building function and I don't want to return to just pen ...
Read more : My Family Tree | Views : 645 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Technical help

Greesnshopp

One in general research queries, and another in Military Help!

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Greesnshopp | Views : 177 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spam messages

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], kentbull, Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 43151 • Total topics 8593 • Total members 29218