It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:19 am

News News of WDYTYA? Magazine feedback

Site map of WDYTYA? Magazine feedback » Forum : WDYTYA? Magazine feedback

Index for magazines

I am wondering if the topic of an index for the magazine has been aired recently. I now have about 3 years worth of the magazine and I would love to have an index. Apparently it has been discussed in the past and now I would like to know if it ever happened.
Read more : Index for magazines | Views : 626 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Magazine chat

Family history events

Hi guys,

Just a reminder that we publish a monthly events page with family and local history events around the country. If you're involved in organising an event and would like to see it featured, please email me with the details on rosemary.collins@immediate.co.uk about two months before the event takes place!

Thanks,

Rosemary
Read more : Family history events | Views : 2021 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Magazine chat

updating email

I want to update my email details.
I have signed in, gone to User control panel, profile, edit account settings and it comes up "page not found". Any ideas?

Thanks Sally
Read more : updating email | Views : 629 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

spam

The message in General Research Queries headed
"involving Cina Northern group pushes the particular " just has to be spam...!
Read more : spam | Views : 523 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Spam messages

September Magazine

My September copy of the magazine hasn't arrived yet. Any ideas when it was posted out?
Read more : September Magazine | Views : 1087 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Magazine chat

Newsletter

Hi guys,

Just a quick note for those of who subscribe to our newsletter, unfortunately we will not be sending it today. This is due to a technical problem which currently means we have no access to our database of email subscribers.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to get the newsletter out on Monday.

Thanks,

Rosemary
Read more : Newsletter | Views : 546 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Technical help

Old magazines looking for a new home

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or permitted, but I have a number of old magazines that need a new home. It seems a shame to put them in the recycling if someone could make use of them. They range from issue 1 to 40 something. There are one or two gaps but I'm still going through the pile.

Free to a new home but they will need to be collected.

Update: ...
Read more : Old magazines looking for a new home | Views : 1390 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Magazine chat

Is there an update to App pending?

Apple states this App will not work with IOS11.
Are there plans to update the app?

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : Is there an update to App pending? | Views : 2264 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Technical help

Advice on receiving reply notifications

Hi everyone,

A forum member got in contact and asked if we could make it easier for people to be notified when they receive replies to their posts. Unfortunately we can't change the programming of the site, but this is a reminder that if you want to be informed as soon as you receive a response, you should make sure to tick the box next to 'Notify me when a reply is posted'. This appears ...
Read more : Advice on receiving reply notifications | Views : 717 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Technical help

New Avatar

My Avatar seems to have increased in size and I need to make it smaller but I cannot access my page through the profile settings, it gives an error message of page not found... Any ideas please?
Iain..
Read more : New Avatar | Views : 522 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 56512 • Total topics 11493 • Total members 31757