It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:29 pm

News News of Feedback

Site map of Feedback » Forum : Feedback

Download copies of magazine

In the front of my print version is a section inviting me to download digital copy of mag but I can't find where I can do that. I cannot store my printed copies and would love to have digital copies to refer to in the future. Help would be much appreciated.
Read more : Download copies of magazine | Views : 1138 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Magazine feedback

How do I change my email address?

I would presume that fastest I click on User Control Panel; click on the Profile tab; and then click on Edit Account Settings but that gives me "Page not found". So how is this done?

This is the page that is not found:
http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine. ... tails&sid=
Read more : How do I change my email address? | Views : 358 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Technical help

Can I subscribe and get the magazine as a PDF file?

I live in the USA now and would like to subscribe to WDYTYA magazine.

Is it possible to subscribe and get it as a PDF file, so that I can read it on my 27-inch monitor?
Read more : Can I subscribe and get the magazine as a PDF file? | Views : 847 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Attaching a file over 2MB

Is there a way to attach Jpg file to a forum topic in excess of 2MB

Regards

Simon
Read more : Attaching a file over 2MB | Views : 599 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Technical help

Magazine binders Magazine binders

I've been trying to find the magazine binders as MIL has requested one for Christmas, but they don't seem to be available any more. Are they likely to be available again in the future?
Read more : Magazine binders | Views : 1255 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Magazine feedback

Amanda Holden additional footage

Why has this additional footage been put up on the site before the episode?.
Read more : Amanda Holden additional footage | Views : 943 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Magazine feedback

4Rsercom

New spam in the General Research section concerning Star Trek online.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
Read more : 4Rsercom | Views : 496 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Spam messages

Happywork still posting spam

What is point of notifying you of spam, if you are going to do nothing with it.

User 'Happywork' has been flooding general research for the past week, time to block him/her!

Read more : Happywork still posting spam | Views : 377 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spam messages

Archiving digital issues

Can anyone tell me what happens when you archive issues from the iPad app? My issues are now taking up 4gb of my iPad's capacity and I could do with freeing some up but I'm scared that if I archive them I won't be able to get them back. I once uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I lost quite a few of my issues so I'm worried about this happening again.

Thanks
Joanne
Read more : Archiving digital issues | Views : 393 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Technical help

Happywork spam

User Happwork has posted spam on general research, concerning removal of new furniture smell, plus two or three others

Read more : Happywork spam | Views : 427 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spam messages

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Siann, Yahoo [Bot]

Statistics

Total posts 53685 • Total topics 10489 • Total members 31053