It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 8:15 pm

News News of Esther Rantzen

Site map of Esther Rantzen » Forum : Esther Rantzen

Discuss the show

Esther Rantzen

Another fascinating programme. But something struck me - an awful lot of the information on Esther's family was freely and easily available on the internet.

I'm sure most of us have 'Googled' our family names. Googling Esther's reveals masses - especially the Spitalfields connection.

If nothing else, tonight's programme should remind us that sometimes what we're looking for isn't hiding, just patiently waiting for us!
Read more : Esther Rantzen | Views : 3841 | Replies : 7

Esther Rantzen

Hey. I've only just joined the forum, but I wanted to say what a brilliant programme tonight's episode on Esther Rantzen was. It was refreshing to see so many diverse stories in one programme and I hope whoever uncovered the diamond merchant story is very pleased with themselves! It's not often that your programmes are praised if they don't focus on historical watersheds such as The Holocaust or a World War of some variety and ...
Read more : Esther Rantzen | Views : 2388 | Replies : 1

Esther Rantzen

What a refreshing change, a good story with no "amateur dramatics from professional actors". ;)
I hope this bodes well for the future and the rest of the series follows the family history theme.
Well done.
Cheers
Guy
Read more : Esther Rantzen | Views : 3910 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Norfolk Nan

Statistics

Total posts 66014 • Total topics 13067 • Total members 6280