It is currently Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 am

News News of Series 5

Site map of Series 5 » Forum : Series 5

Share your thoughts on the fifth series of Who Do You Think You Are?

David Suchet

Just watched the repeat of this episode on Watch with extra special interest as shortly after the first transmission on BBC1 I made contact with a cousin of my mother who informed me that the town David Suchet visits at the end of the programme is the town my great grandfather came from! So lovely to see it, but more and more unanswered questions in my ancestors lives thrown up for me by the programme. ...
Read more : David Suchet | Views : 2292 | Replies : 2

Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen

I just checked my Radio Times and there's no WDYTYA on 1st October but the WDYTYA Website gives 1st October as the screening date for Lawrence. Did I blink and miss something?
Read more : Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen | Views : 3635 | Replies : 5

Jodie Kidd

I thought this programme was brilliant. To me, it demonstrated what tracing our trees is all about. Off to America, back to England - finding those early roots and those stories.

One thing that struck me though, Jodie seemed to think that Rowland Hodge had been a loyal patriot during the first world war. Was I the only viewer who thought he was just taking advantage of the situation to make money? I think his ...
Read more : Jodie Kidd | Views : 5209 | Replies : 9

David Suchet

http://www.bbcwhodoyouthinkyouare.com/stories.php?cid=45172

The tragedy of this programme was the 'unseen footage'. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen either the programme or the footage - but how on earth could those two pieces not have been chosen for inclusion in the main programme?

Yes, it must be impossible to edit such a programme, but surely something could have been mentioned?
Read more : David Suchet | Views : 3982 | Replies : 6

subject for next series?

would like to suggest that maybe Krishnan Guru Murthy would be a suitable and interesting person to feature on the tv series. All the others so far have been great, especially Boris Johnson.
Read more : subject for next series? | Views : 3182 | Replies : 4

who do you think No 5

i am trying to find the name and town of the church where James Mayne was buried?
I have run BBCi twice but each time it nears the end it freezes so cannot get info.
Can anyone help
thank you
Read more : who do you think No 5 | Views : 2799 | Replies : 3

Does anyone know?

When this is likely to air on TV?
Read more : Does anyone know? | Views : 3846 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Registered users: aquaticbanana, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], LizA77, Templ4r

Statistics

Total posts 66050 • Total topics 13075 • Total members 6280